Update Fairyland MiniFee Price Change Schedule Update

May 24, 2011

2. I saw this update on Fairyland's twitter. It would seem that there will be some delays due to a huge number or orders as well as some issues with fullsets. In good news, it would seem that they plan to sell fullset outfits and accessories separately in the future ^o^ The updated post is below. If I was wrong in bumping this thread, please delete my post ^^;

The tweets from the Fairyland Rep:

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

NB- add 40 days+ for the recent MNF & C-Line Full pack due to reasons explained in our latest notice http://bit.ly/lZM2h4

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

(cont.) And I'll go and kick ass of whomever responsible for this processing mistake...!!! Our deepest apologies.

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

Paypal invoice is sent out once every business day manually if you request 'paypal' in your order comment at check out.

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

This can result of loosing 0.5 ~ 3 business days, so I would recommend you to make an inquiry on the last week of processing week. :-)

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

When shipping inquiry is received, your order is taken out of the queue, and inspected to calculate the approximate shipping time.

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

If you are concerned about the delays and waiting is not your cup of tea, best to avoid ordering until our update is complete. T.T

FairyLand_EN FairyLand

Please note that we are experiencing severe delays as a result of meteoric swamps of incoming orders at the moment. T__T