1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Multihead Discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2011

1. I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but I've tried really hard but I still think the multihead on the pukifee body looks smaller than the multihead on the pukipuki body! Which they shouldnt be since they're both multiheads, unless it's the difference in sculpts? Please let me know if you're seeing this too so that I know I'm not crazy hahaha. :?

2. I put my Cupid Multihead on a Serendipity Cumi body and really love her this size. She's a bit taller than a PukiPuki, but very slender.
      [​IMG]

3. jteoaiwei I think it's because the pukifee's body is kind of wide in the torso. If that body was a touch taller and a touch slimmer then it would be a better fit. On the pukipuki it looks bigger because that body is smaller and thinner. It's all about where the outer edges of the head hit in line with the body. I don't know if anyone has linked this yet but here's a good lineup on DDE http://denverdoll.com/images/fairyland/feesizescol.jpg

4. Here's my try with photoshop. It's really hard to do eyelashes on such a small picture but I feel like I have more of a sense of the possibilities now. I think we all should give it a go! I'd love to see yours anthrogirl.

[​IMG]

5. Here's my take, it's not great, but anyway

[​IMG]

6. I got my Juri multi head this morning and spent most of the day working on her faceup. I've really been on a freckle kick, diggin' it. lol. She's on a pukifee body which I think is PERFECT! <3

I think the reason I got her so quickly was because I ordered her mainly with hands, lol. No full dolls.

[​IMG][/URL] _MG_7568 by GamerGirlLexi, on Flickr[/IMG]

What do you guys think?

7. I would like to submit my newest girl to the multihead club. :) I'm a bit stuck on what wig to get for her so for now she's rocking the faux-fur pigtails and kitty ears...

[​IMG]

8. She's the ante multihead. :)

9. [​IMG]

Hello! I just thought I'd post my Juri 2011 multihead. She's a white skin. I was surprised to see how small she is (I don't have a body for her yet and I 've never seen a pukifee or puki puki in person) Also none of the 4-5 wigs I have fit. I guess you need 3-4 size?!

10. I don't have two pukifee bodies or I'd take a picture of my mom's multihead and my pukifee pong together 'cause my mom's multihead is on a non-fairyland body that's an in-between size (bigger than a puki, smaller than a pukifee) so that wouldn't help too much regarding the new bonnie girl.
      but here's the official fairyland picture of the multihead and the standard head on both puki and pukifee bodies. http://denverdoll.com/images/fairyland/feesizescol.jpg
      I think that in this picture the difference looks pretty crazy, but I think that when wigged and clothed that it wouldn't look bad.

11. I'd like to know too, as I'm looking for wigs for my mnf, might as well get a few for my multihead.
      but re-read this thread again, as well as the wiki, it says 4-5, though Rikki said they don't fit. Do you think monique wigs size 4-5 would be good fit? I don't know if they even sell size 3-4 O_o;;;

Please show off your mh more often guys :)

12. the fairyland Website says the Multihead circumference is 10.5cm (a little more then 4 inches) so a size 4 wig should fit (or maybe a stretchy 3/4?)

also 1mim sells really nice mohair wigs and she has a multihead to fit on, so they fit perfectly!

13. Anthrogirl: thanks for the tip :) I've bookmark her/his shop.

I found another thread discussing about wigs for puki. Since puki and mh only .5mm difference.

Ingy: I don't think you need to worry much. they do offer them in basic :) don't think it's limited.

14. anthrogirl; yaaaaaaaay! CONGRATS!! Are you doing her face-up by yourself??

What size wig are you going to be trying on her? Let us know if it works out! I cannot WAIT to see your tiny one!

By the way, will she be on a PukiPuki body or a Pukifee body? (My Juri's going to be on a Pukifee body.)

I love the MH PukiPukis, but I don't want to break down and get more clothes for another size doll. (I only have PKF tinies!)

See, I have a bad addiction with clothes. I don't need to feed it :D (You know how awesome it is to get new cute clothes, don't lie :P)

Me? I'm counting down the days. And waitin' on my check! OOOOO I want my Juri as soon as I can > w <

15. I looked around and didn't see a wiki for the multi heads, has anyone tried them on a more mature body? that cute yet mature little juri face might look nice that way. *more pining over dolls i will never afford*

16. Ingy:
      Her name is going to be Charlie (short for Charlotte) and I'm going to commission her face-up from GamerGirlLexi, but I have to save up a bit more (the Junkyspot Limhwa pre-order has eaten my paypal account whole!)

I'm hoping the dark brown 3/4 wig I have will stretch to fit Charlie(maybe with a little modifications) but If not I've got a few back-up wigs that my BBB Elfkin used to wear.

eventually she'll be on a PKF body, but for now she'll share my Pukipuki's body, but If you really like the pukipuki body, Kelly doll clothes and shoes fit perfectly so clothing it can be quite inexpensive.

I might knit her a welcome home hat also :)

17. I've seen people put multiheads on 25cm Obitsu bodies and a few others. I guess it depends on what size mature body you're looking for. :)

18. Is it just me, or is FairyLand getting the orders out a LOT faster lately? People are getting their event orders already? I'm so excited for my Zefi and Juri. Whoever gets their Zefi first has to post him RIGHT AWAY!!! (Pretty please?) More Juri's too! :)

19. I do think FL is moving quickly this time. I wonder if it's because they aren't having to do some of the dolls (rp, pp) that makes their production / turn around time quicker. I was just thinking about a little bit ago..

My Rolly and juri mh are already on their way from DDE (should get them tomorrow) and I just ordered in Oct.. so I'm excited. I'm going to check on all of it, then box it back up and give to hubby to put up for Christmas. I felt so bad spending so much money right at the holidays.. I've got too many rl kids to buy for and to buy something for myself just feels really bad. So to compensate, putting it up for Christmas feels better.