1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Multihead Discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2011

1. :lol: pkf body is a bit chubby isn't it. Actually most tinies under 15cm are, except the resinsoul (as mention by Goodbyekitty) or elfdoll tiny. Now makes me wonder how good is it multihead with elfdoll tiny....

and yes.... 3 basics? I thought only Zefi and Bonnie are the basics, while there're 4 event gift?

even if it is their marketing plot so that you buy again from them, but they don't just sell the body? for me, it's encourage more for the buyer to buy other bodies, instead of FL's ^^;

2. OOPS; SORRY!!! Your'e right marxwyn: Just two regular release MultiHeads. :doh

3. Hi! I want to introduce you my Multihead Ante. HEr name is Jerry. She is so much like that little mouse from the cartoon!

[​IMG]

4. Jerry is very cute!!
      This reminds me I am going to have to take more pictures soon. I have another body on the way. Will probably put the Cupid Multihead on it.
      Have one Ante with a body and one Ante without, but she's not painted either so she waits :D
      Got Zefi, Bonnie, and a Juri as well :D I need to buy more PKF clothes :D lol

In the meantime, here is a quick shot :D
      Juri still has no pants or shoes lol
      [​IMG]

5. Such cute dollies!! I am going to have to sew clothes for mine but I now own 1.5 multiheads! (sell the bodies separate, FL!!)
      Their names are Freckles, a Zefi girl and Jules, who is my '11 Juri boy.
      edit: Here's a pic of Jules.
      [​IMG]

6. Very cute. I kinda miss my Juri.

7. Rosslyn, what a cutie!!!!! Love the props, too.

GoodbyeKitty173 LOL!!!! fantastic bum shot!!!! I love it!

I am only missing one body. But next 3-4 paychecks I will be totally broke, since I have to pay for the first round of college courses starting in January and February. I also had some issues with my sewing machine. It died. I had to buy another old machine (I love old machines), and tried to do homework during class at school and wasn't able to do the samples and the homework all at once. But I passed the course I was trying to sew for :D
      I haven't had time to make the pants for the boy either, but I am extremely happy with my school so far, so it's worth it :D I passed the latest course with 98% :)

Oh, forgot to mention, I will have 3 weeks off school over the holidays, from December 20th to January 12 or so?? I MUST get some dolly play in there :D

8. May we join in the fun? I just traded for what I think is a Bonnie multi head on a BBB body. I'm still waiting for her to tell me her name and we have to work on clothing, etc.

9. My tiny girl having fun with the tree. :) She says she's waiting for Santa...

[​IMG]strawshoe_tree by Opalmm, on Flickr

10. Oh I'm so happy I found this thread! Here's my Bonnie too! [​IMG]

11. Oh, I love her and her bear! :)

12. Ohhhh, I love all these pictures, especially of the Bonnies! :aheartbea And I'm really glad I found this thread. I've been wanting to get a Bonnie and have been wondering--does anyone know if the multihead sculpts are EXACTLY the same as their slightly larger counterparts, or are they a little different? I've looked for pictures of multihead Bonnie and regular Bonnie together, but haven't found anything. Does anyone have both???

13. So adorable! I love the bear as well :D
      And the body came for the Cupid girl... then we got an offer for a trade for another body, and we took it :D and that completes the bodies we needed for now.
      The last body went to Ante #2 :)
      We are still lacking in the clothing and shoes department, but I did take a picture anyway.

On the top row, we have Zefi, Juri, Ante#2, still nekkid and with no eyes and a horrible "practice" faceup, too, the poor girl :/
      We weren't looking for a body when this one came up, and it arrived in a week or something ridiculous like that :D
      Bottom row we have Bonnie, Ante#1, and Cupid :)
      [​IMG]

14. Giodrakes: Your Juri is shaping up to look like a certain drool-worthy young actor:

If he's looking familiar to anybody, it's because the actor is Robert Sheehan, who was cast in the BBC series "The Misfits" about juvenile delinquents assigned to community service who were given supernatural powers in a freak storm. Or you might know him from last year's teen-angsty fantasy film, "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" where he played the nerdy-friend-silently-crushing-on-the-female-lead.

Anyhoo: I just love matching dolls with celebrities. Thanks for letting me use your pic, Geodrakes :aheartbea:

15. GoodbyeKitty173, no problem at all!
      This was totally not on purpose either. I just really had a clear idea of what I wanted this boy to look like, and I commissioned the wig to look that way, but I have never heard of Robert Sheehan before :D But now I am going to go look for the show and the film :)

16. My Bonnie arrived yesterday and she's super cute. However... she looked like a linebacker on her Pukifee body, so I swapped bodies with my Resin Soul Yu, just to see how she'd look with a slimmer body. And I don't have any spare PukiPuki bodies lying around anywhere, so that was the closest match I have.

So here's Pax:

[​IMG]

The color match is near perfect, so yay! I need to restring her body now, though, as she's a bit kicky. Overall? I am very happy with her size. :)

(I have a better shot of her on her new body at Flickr if you're interested: https://flic.kr/p/qSsveq)

17. I think Cyndy Lou is a little heavy for her deer friend, lol! She's a Mulithead Bonnie on a Bbbie body.

[​IMG]pkfbonnie_deer by Opalmm, on Flickr

18. SO many cute dolls! I love multiheads! I just wish I could get bodies separate so Jules and "Freckles" could ever be in the same picture without serious photoshop.

Jules got a minimal faceup and his hair done, so we're back for an updated shot. Little man is looking very smug. I am attempting to clothe him but there is a shortage of mature male fantasy clothing in this size so back to my needle and thread I go...

[​IMG]

19. I'm adopting a Pukifee multihead Bonnie. Can anyone give me a hint on where to shop for wigs. Wiki only mentions fairyland and Tinybear.