1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Multihead Discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2011

1. madaise, you're might be right on that one.
      I read on FL twitter that it could be that they stop certain lines, speeding up others. that, and they could have more people working as well.

*edit: got suprise mail. My Zefi's here :D

2. Yay for Zefis coming home! Pleeeeeeeeeease post pictures! I'm so glad that FL is moving quickly :lol:

3. I took some (sort of box opening), but some turn out very blur :( So going to take more tomorrow.

4. My Juri is here! She's on a pukipuki body for now, but I'm definitely saving for a pukifee body in the future.

[​IMG]

5. Anthrogirl: so adorable!

here's zefi
      [​IMG]

and box opening link

6. uhm, so I got the juri multihead for the autumn even from fairyland. I put the face plate on the head piece to take a picture of it, but now I can't get the face plate off...

how to you get the face plate off... this is not like normal fairyland face plates (I deal with my pukifee and littlefees just fine, this is different, it's like it's locked down), and it pretty much feels like I'm going to break it trying to get it off.

7. Nayru: I had the same problem with my Multihead, I eventually (after 20 minutes!) managed to seperate them enough to slide in a tiny knitting needle and pry it open the rest of the way, but I did scratch the top of the back a little bit :(

8. Awww! She's so cute! I got a puki (madeleine) for my juri head, but I think Maddie is so sweet ... I decided to save up for a pukifee body for the juri head too (and I want juri to be a boy).

Isn't he just adorable!

Mine did the same thing - glad to see it wasn't just me - and anthrogirl too? I wonder if that's typical for the multiheads.. Marxwyn - can you get your multihead off easily?

I did get mine off, but kinda worried me that something would get scratched or it'd go flying out of my hands or something. eek!

9. aishiteru: thanks, that's the outfit that comes with fullset ^^a

mh head, yes I had same problem as everyone. I attached it to Zefi's headback, and had hard time taking it off. I was afraid I dented the head with my force >_< I had to use a scalpel (x-facto knife) to get it open. luckily didn't break anything. Same with the headback that came with juri. I think it's really a tight fit. Perhaps Juri's little triangle thingy a hairline too big.

10. Tami E - According to DDE the multihead takes 8mm eyes. I think everyone is seeing Zefi as a multihead bonnie. I never found out if it was a naming mix-up on FL's part or what but I don't know why FL would give a multihead and a regular pkf the same name. Did anyone order the multihead Bonnie? I'd love to see her with a custom face up. I know Rolly looks really amazing with a custom.

11. My pukiFee Ante Multihead
      [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
      IMG_1122 by shleechan, on Flickr

Got my multihead Juri from DDE yesterday and we were trying on Christmas outfits for my dolls. Juri is on my PKF Ante's body in that picture, lol. He'll be sharing her body until I can get him his own. :D

13. I have a multihead Juri! and I was lucky enough to find a brand new pukifee body for him right away from someone on flickr! Only I can't show him off--or the minifee Mirwen he came with, because they are my Christmas pressies from my husband! I got to check them out and see if everything was OK and now they are back in their boxes and put away until Christmas. It's just as well since I will have NO time before Christmas for face ups or anything, though.

My Juri is going to be a boy with red hair too. Isn't it funny that a few people have looked at that blank face and decided he would be a red head? I have a thing for red headed dolls, though... I have a carrot red wig already picked for my Mirwen, too.

Does anyone know where to find cute BOY wigs in the multihead size?

14. I'm not too sure about boy wigs but Mimiwoo carries Hujoo baby wigs that are a size 4-5, and they have free shipping. My Juri has stolen my pkf Bonnie's body for the moment. When I put the heads side by side the pkf head looks GINORMOUS.

15. Here's a pic of a Hujoo baby head next to the multihead and regular. I think it's most proportionate with this size. [​IMG]

16. I think it is the "maturity" and realism of the Juri sculpt which makes him (her) look perfectly proportioned on the pukifee body (like a small child, not a baby). Mine is still nude and bald ,but with eyes now, and I just think he looks so cute!!! (my husband hid away the minifee for Christmas but let me keep the Juri out!)

I thought I'd share this link with wigs that might fit...
      http://www.facetsbymarcia.com/wigshop45.htm

17. Felicia is slowly getting more clothes. :) I am uneasy getting a third size in clothes, but at least she is small!
      [​IMG]
      Glittery Ghostie Sweater! by redmaiko, on Flickr

18. :aheartbea My Multihead Juri is home, has a body, and is dressed:

[​IMG]
      Juri - 1 by Mandasmac, on Flickr​

I am declaring him to be a boy, and am naming him "Max". Max is NS on the 11 cm Light Skin Obitsu body. It's not a perfect match, but still pretty good!

I will probably go back into lurker mode: My photography skills are so poor as to be dependent on the weather, and sunny days have been few and far between, lately.

:roar JURY PRIDE: Show your Juries, people!! It's an Anti-Ante WAR :roar

19. congrats coinnie.

well no juri photo from me, mine probably won't have a body for quite a while.
      but here's Zefi with a mohair wig from leeke, despite not really prefer mohair, but wanted to try if size 3-4 fit. fits good, once can get it on properly. If it doesn't pop back (due to the stretchy cap), it stays.

[​IMG]

I also bought Leeke LSO size, and fits great as well. It still slide off easily, but suprisingly, won't fall from upside down Zefi.

20. Oh! OH OHOhOH OHOH! *jumps up and down* I just had the most AMAZING idea!!!! What if I dyed my Juri head and a pukifee body to make my own choco puki fee? I think that Juri would make a really cute choco. Juri has the fuller lips and the wider nose. Wouldn't she be so CUTE?????????????????????
      Ok, what do you all think? I want a milk chocolate/ cocoa brown color like choco pukis have. I've been studying the dyeing threads and tutorials. I think I can do it. *knocks on wood*