1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Multihead Discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2011

1. This is my Multihead cupid on Doll leaves body, she is sold now but she is such cute girl.

[​IMG]

2. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack. . . .
      Here's the multi head gang. Everyone is on a pukifee body.

[​IMG]

The back row: Juri (Dyed), Cupid, Zefi. Front row: Ante, Bonnie

3. I realize I've been neglectful showing off my shiwoo boy. It's been a while since I've checked up on the multihead thread, but now that there are basic multiheads, I can see there's more chatter on the subject. So here's my unseelie fey boy, Stix! He still needs a fey costume, but at least his faceup has been done.

[​IMG]

4. Here ya go Aalori:
      Cupid (Ivy) spam:

[​IMG]

I'm sorry the photo is so grainy. *sighs* It's pretty hit and miss with my "photography" :doh
      I'll try again tomorrow if I get a chance.

5. Yup, Stix has been modded. He was a dreaming mold, but I'm not keen on dreaming molds generally, so had my best friend Kearsy open his eyes and do his faceup. I love how he came out!

[​IMG]

He's going to be quite a handful, lol.

6. Aalori:Thank you!Yes, I did her faceup. (I love doing faceups!) I go for more of the natural looks. She is a totally cute sculpt. I think you would be very happy with a little mh Cupid! I still haven't come up with a better close up to post; still working on it! :doh

7. So many cuties! If I have money after I get my car fixed, I hope to get a Zefi. The mold is so cute! Thank you for the faceupless pic Call Me Stephanie. Fairyland likes to sneak in those weird eyebrows in their faceups occasionally. lol

8. My juri's pukifee body came in the other day. I was headed out the door to meet friends at the coffee shop and I grabbed the box and took it with me... along with Fin's head. ;)

So.. Fin finally has a body, and it's awesome! I'm sooo glad to have a pukifee body again. I just love their bodies. I originally got a pukipuki (madeleine) thinking I'd use it for the juri head.. but it turns out I really just don't love that size.. :( So poor Maddie is being neglected and I feel guilty.

My daughter borrowed my camera today, but I've been under the weather all week anyway.. hopefully I'll get the boy some clothes soon and get a picture of him. He's wig-less and naked, but he's got some tennies haha!

Coinnle - even tho the pic turned out grainy, your Ivy is sooo sweet!

9. marxwyn: That's an interesting question: I usually order from Monique's web site, but during my last order I received a notice that they were out of stock on a certain item. The eMail came from a local dealer. The process is probably set up so that the main site forwards the order to the Monique supplier closest to the orderer. The main site doesn't seem to get as regular updates as the small shops, so if you find someone close their inventory list may be more accurate.

Marryth: How about an 11cm Obitsu body? Including shipping they're only about $30! The customs fees should be easier to deal with, too.

EilonwyG: I think we've met at a meet-up! I don't remember if it was at Bethlehem, PA or Mullica Hill, NJ. Send me a PM & let me know which one, OK? Now that Stix has his face-up we've got to take a pic of our MH boys together :aheartbea

:daisy Amanda

10. pukiFee Ante Multihead and furniture of my manufacturing
      [​IMG]

11. That is so cute, leksa! You made that? It's fantastic! Perfectly proportioned, too. Great job!

12. Thanks! We do this furniture together with my husband

13. leksa-lucky

very cute set! looks great!

14. Leksa, that furniture is adorable! Just de-lurking to post my multi-head Cupid - poor little thing doesn't get nearly enough attention here. She's sharing my PukiPuki's body:

[​IMG]

15. goodbykitty: thanks for your response :)

Leksa, that is so cute.
      kboyd: aw... a cupid. I'd love to get one too someday.

16. Oh, she's so sweet. She reminds me of Luna from the Harry Potter movies.

17. Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone has an photos of the new Zefi/Bonnie pukifee multihead dolls next to a regular pukifee? I'm contemplating a Zefi, but I'd really like to see what they look like next to one another, with wigs/eyes, height differences. I've seen the FL photos.. but owner pictures are always more revealing.

18. No problem. I always like to see blank faces of dolls before I get them 'cause it's easier to imagine different face ups that way. So I thought I'd share the pictures in case others were the same way as I am.

19. Thanks all for kind words. Here a new photo of our furniture

[​IMG]

20. Leksa, your kids and the furniture you and your husband make are ADORABLE!!!!! I love the bright colors and the creativity of the furniture designs!