1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. * What did you order?
      Fairyland A la Carte MiniFee Risse sculpt in new release active-line body with C bust and cutie legs. With additional blonde curly wig.

* When did you order?

July 11, 2018 then she was shipped on October 11, 2018 and she arrived on October 15, 2018.
      I ordered her directly from the website.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Well, BJDs are natually ecpensive. But comparing her full set price back in April 2014 with the price I bought her for now, I'd say it's reasonable.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, absolutely. She looks way better in person. I love her <3

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      VERY MUCH! Cerberus Project did an amazing job! I will cherish her forever and take good care of her <3

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      I am happy that their processing time is exactly on time. They are so easy to talk to and i just have to be patient even though I was anxious and nervous. I am happy that the shipping did not take long. Thank you so much CP/Fairyland. <3

* Would you buy more from this company?
      It depends. But I do not want to order another doll. I am happy with just her <3

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]