1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Ah, I didn't think of that - it does make sense though. Yes, that would be great if you could post a picture when you get a chance. And with any other tinies that you might have.
      I'm so smitten with this size range. :lol:

2. @kimlouiseb To the best of my knowledge, Denver Doll Emporium is the only U.S. distributor of Fairyland bjds; you can't order directly from Fairyland. (Email Denver Doll Emporium with questions - they're friendly.) Other countries might have a different arrangement with Fairyland. The wait for a Fairyland bjd order can vary greatly but it's usually weeks to months.
      You can buy on the secondhand market, of course.

3. @kimlouiseb I noticed you found my IG post ^-^ there are other 1/8 brands of dolls as well but Pukifee, Tiny Delf and Lati Yellow seem most common. As you can see the Pukifee aesthetic is pretty different but absolutely adorable.

If you need some specific comparisons or have more questions regarding the Pukifee don't hesitate to ask. I can photograph, video, whatever helps. The only thing I can't help with is the white skin version as I don't have a white skin Pukifee.

My Pukifee are the tiniest of my tinies so they get taken out with me almost all the time. The height difference is absolutely negligable though. Personally I find their quality just below that of Myoudoll and Luts. They're awesome dolls though and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more if I had unlimited funding. I currently own an Ante, Dony and Icis and have many more on my wish list. These tiny ones are very addicting! Do you have a specific sculpt in mind?

@Answer42 Thanks for letting us know. I'm from Europe so I've always bought straight from the company. Shipping through Denver Doll Emporium is much more expensive for EU residents and they won't mark down the value or label it as a gift. Totally understandable though as it's against the law. I've heard nothing but good about them so definitely an option if you're in the US.

4. I did find it, thank you so much for your help!
      I love Cony's face so I have added her to my (ever growing) wishlist, but I can see what you say about them not being as realistic as the Myou dolls.
      They are extremely adorable though.

5. Yes, I already see it)))) sorry dear pukifee lover!

6. Has she always had that name? Because I remember a PKF Icis named Wish on this thread years ago...

7. Awww...little Zoe looks so peaceful. Never too late for some spam.

It's the name she received when she arrived here preloved ^-^ my son thought it up so it's extra special to me. I think I posted the story here somewhere. Not sure what her name at her previous home was.

8. Cute outfit, @Gathephaar! I love the placement of the bear and heart.

9. It's by Rabbitinthemoon on etsy! Their clothes are really cute. I got it for my Myou baby, but he's too tall for it XD

10. No problems - here you go - I should really take some newer photos of them, it's not such a great shot of Maahes, the Zoe.

[​IMG]

Anyone who knows my collection knows that I have a large number of Lishes. Fairyland did promise to do a Pukifee Lishe, so I've been waiting, but I have all the other sizes. I also have a weakness for El (4) and Breakaway (12) - which is almost the same thing since a BA is a version of an El; and the before-mentioned Bonnies and Zoes; I also have a couple of multiple sculpts from other companies... Sometimes I think it might be easier to count the sculpts that I don't have multiples of!

It's always tempting to add to a Pukifee hoard... that probably why they tend to arrive in hoards!

As for a name, you could use something like Dream...

11. Thank you that's great! I will have some thinking to do!

12. I don't know if it helps any @SacredMonsoon but I had a WS Zoe years ago (sold him and wish I hadn't) at the same time as I also had an Ante.

Ante is a firm favourite for a very good reason as that sculpt has a little something for everyone! Facially I'd say Ante has a wider range of expression they can range from tooth destroying sweet to cheekily cute to mischievous or even downright impudent and sulky depending on the faceup and styling.
      Zoe on the other hand has a strange melancholy sadness and old soul intelligence about the sculpt. I always imagine Zoes to be the quiet shy ones you hardly know are there.
      They tend to make good fae folk or otherworldly beings because of this but they aren't a sculpt many can work well with in all honesty as not everyone thinks along those lines.

That's what I did with the little guy I had however, gave him DaisyDayes hooves and turned him into a little woodland being. Sorry it's such a poor quality pic, only had a compact camera back then.

[​IMG]Faun7web by Red_Bloduewedd, on Flickr

13. @Blodeuwedd - I never would have recognized your faun as a Zoe - what a great look! It's nice to meet another member of the Wish-I-hadn't-sold-my-Zoe club. I wonder how many more of us there are?

14. You nailed my Deanie precisely. I think we've managed to work around the melacholy, but she's mute and fae, and communicates by visual pictures in a bubble or puddle or the like.

[​IMG]
      Dean's Spinarak buddy.
      by coriander homethorpe, on Flickr

15. @vermont chick I'm sure there are quite a few! I parted with most of my collection around that time as I was having trouble with chest infections and being the fussy stubborn person I am knew I couldn't do faceups on my dolls anymore. I also needed funds for another health related purpose so reluctantly sold all but four.
      The last few years I've started collecting again and have been toying with the idea of getting another Zoe (and Ante) at some point. Tastes change and sometimes the sculpt you think you want doesn't work out when you actually have it (having trouble bonding with my PKF Pong), especially the less common ones but at least I know where I stand with Zoe!
      Thanks, I adored him. The idea for that look was not purely mine however as I drew a lot of inspiration from another member's little Zoe faun that I loved. Can't remember who though.

@ihnasarima aww she's such a cutie. She certainly draws you in! Love her!

This is one of the last photos I took of him. Better camera used so colours are truer.

[​IMG]Faun9web by Red_Bloduewedd, on Flickr

16. Beautiful kids, love the customization, Blodeuwedd.

17. Thanks @clochette and may I say it's so wonderful to see you and so many others from years ago are still around! :)

18. Yes, the tinys still have me firmly in their grasp, no doubt of that. I appreciate that this part of the forum is still pretty active after all these years.