1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. All the zoes are great!! Thank you! But i must ask, can I see some Luna's? I'm so undecided on who i like best!

2. Aw i love the beauty white! She looks like a little snow baby :D

3. All these photos of Zoe have been driving me crazy. I finally pre-ordered an a la carte Zoe from Denver Doll. This will be the first time I re-order a doll I sold years ago. Never should have sold her in the first place.

4. One of us, one of us.... ;)

Sacred Monsoon, here's my Luna, Samira. She was one of the first few PKFs to arrive at the Troop.
      [​IMG]
      SamirablueWC
      by clochette62, on Flickr

5. Samira is so pretty! Wow luna's are winning me over!

6. @SacredMonsoon Here's my Luna and to make it more fun, she's with my Ante and one of my Zoes.

[​IMG]

7. Omg the three lil beans i'm battling over! They're precious, thank you :whee:

8. Yay, I think all us members of the 'Why did I sell my Zoe' club will be as eagerly awaiting her arrival as you are! :D

@SacredMonsoon you're going to hate me for this but seeing as your taste appears to be similar to mine another sculpt I have been looking at is Rosanna. I've also been looking at Luna as well lol so your request has been most helpful to me too!

@LadyMadrigal, @clochette, @TeaPartyRevolution your little Lunas are utterly adorable!:love

9. Took a few quick photos of Tuppence in the evening sunshine as I realised I didn't have any with her softer dusky pink lashes and darker eyes.
      The change of lashes was intentional as the black ones she had were too harsh, the change of eyes however wasn't. I accidentally dropped and lost one of the eyes she had but after trying a few other pairs it turned out these cheap brownish glass ones actually suited her better!:doh

[​IMG]Tuppence (Pukifee Pong) by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

10. @Blodeuwedd I love that her braids are as long as she is tall.

11. Hands down, the cutest Pong I've ever seen. :D

12. Does anyone know where I can get some faun legs for a girl PukiFee? I wish Fairyland would make one, I love the ones they made for Fairyline. I know Daisy Dayes used to make some but I think she's still taking a break.

13. @Blodeuwedd I'll also say: CUTEST Pong I've ever seen! DARLING Tuppence!

14. Tuppence is wicked cute, @Blodeuwedd - She exhibits the most joie de vivre I've seen in a doll. (I lost a doll eye, too. In the house, no less, on a wood floor where it should have been immediately visible and retrievable. Never found it.) The brown eyes suit her.

15. I am not a fan of the Pong sculpt in general, but Tuppence won me over. The prettiest, cutest pong there is.

16. I totally agree!

17. Haven't been on this thread in a while and thought I would drop in and tack a picture up. This is Pio (ws) in his Blackbird full set that I so adore him in.

[​IMG]

18. Pio is adorable!!!

19. I love PIO