1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Such adorable kids, they all look so good! I have similar ram horns a friend of mine printed for my PKFs, I just need to drill them for magnets.

LadyMadrigal, your poor sweet boy. It's always a frustrating challenge to scale the beautiful costumes we see down to tiny size without having to fear the rest of the horde stealing it from you. Have you transformed one of your kids into Thirteen's signature style yet?

2. Omg mini Doctor! That is so cute i love doctor who so much and she's adorable!:D

3. That's awesome, she did such a nice job on those outfits. Thirteen is my favorite, I'll be sorry to see her regenerate.

4. What sculpt is the tan one on the right? I'm still learning all of the sculpts, and I love her little smile!

5. I think that is a tan Pukifee Zoe but feel free to correct me, @TeaPartyRevolution.

6. Thank you! I'm trying to decide who will be my first Pukifee, and Zoe is on the list for sure :)

7. Long time no see everyone! This might be a long shot but if anyone has a Dearmine Bean size doll, could you possibly show the two dolls (nude preferably) side by side? Even better if you can show the head of the dearmine bean on the pukifee body! I love fairyland's bodies so much but I'm not sure if this scale will work and I am debating between going with pukifee or realfee (also asked over on that thread).

8. Can i request some cute spam to brighten a bad day? :sorry

9. @Amandala - @Siara was completely correct, a Pukifee Zoe. I have a few of them... :)
      (The other two were an Ante (WS) and a Bonnie)

[​IMG]

10. Here's an older photo of my original four girlies:

[​IMG]
      PKF quartet1
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. Here's an old photo of Fable that I hope helps!

[​IMG]

12. Aw thank you @clochette & @SmoteyMote :hug: they're so cute! I love pukifees, I can't wait to have my own. I'm just undecided on ante or zoe! :XD:

13. I must admit I'm biased towards ante. I mean could resist this cute face?

[​IMG]Fable in Flowers by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

14. I thought I had it narrowed down to Zoe and Jude, but I do love Bonnie too... So hard to decide!

15. @Amandala I also love Bonnies - probably a touch more than I like Zoes, though its a close run thing... and as you may realise from this thread, there is really no such thing as only one Pukifee, they have a habit of multiplying...

[​IMG]

16. Your zoe is precious @Snow! Ahh the decision... i feel like zoe has a softer look, whereas ante has a kind of pout. Hmm... i think zoe would look good with my crew too. Any more zoe pics to share?

17. Yeah I feel Ante can be both sweet and a bit solemn and Zoe is definitely more on the soft cute side.
      Any excuse to post more pics!

[​IMG]Meadow by Snow Nymrah, on Flickr