1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Shes just so cute @Snow! I love her!

@ihnasarima aw the little curls are so cute! She is definitely an adorbs princess!

2. I have noticed that! I'm really trying to only get one, since there are so many tinies I love. That said, I just bought a spring 2017 face plate, so whoever I end up getting will have 2 faces haha...does that still only count as one doll?

3. It does in my book lol I have two alternate faces for one of my pukifees. I call them her "expressions". Neighter of the extra faceplates are her same sculpt. She's a Luna and her sleeping face is a Rosanna and her "kissy" face is a Zio.

4. Ante can be pretty cheerful too, you just have to give them the right toys. Cheyenne requested a unicorn:
      [​IMG]
      Cheyenne unicorn
      by clochette62, on Flickr

5. Aw what a cutie @clochette :whee: her unicorn is awesome too! Man my heart is torn! :lol:

6. I'm actually thinking about a Luna! I'm sleeping on it because I'm trying to be less impulsive with my dolly decisions... But I do really want a sleeping face plate too, so whoever I end up with will actually eventually have 3 faces... And I really do want a tan, so who am I kidding? Lol

7. I say get one tan skin body and one natural skin body and has many faceplates for them as you want if you want to keep the dolls down but the characters"up" haha :thumbup That's what I plan to do :XD:

8. Oh brother! Now Zoe's on my list!:lol:

9. I like your style :) You are a good enabler!
      As much as I want a body for the face that is on its way, I think I do want a tan for my first Pukifee... I'm just going to have to have a floating face for a bit I suppose.

10. Don't worry floating faces/heads is like a rite of passage for the hobby :XD: Fairyland tan is really pretty! It's a little pinky.

11. I love pukifees they're so cute, my decision has yet to be made! Lol :lol:

12. I've never seen it in person, but I love it in photos!

13. Do you have any favorites?
      I thought I had my favorites narrowed down to Jude or Zoe, but I came here to look for photos and I just ended up expanding my list!

14. Yes! So far i like zoe, luna and ante! I only want one so its gonna be tough! Lol :lol:

15. please excuse the poor photo, I'm losing the light. But Tea finally has eyes that don't turn into black pits when photographed!! I fall in love with her tiny cute face every time I take her out qAq

[​IMG]

16. Those are all super cute, tough decision... But really you can't go wrong with any of them. I can't wait to see who you get, and who I end up with!

17. She's so cute! I love her outfit . What kind of eyes are those? They are magical!

18. Thank you! They're acrylics from Ersa Flora, who has a really amazing variety of effects and colors. They're reflective so they catch the light much better then the glass ones she had before.

19. Thanks! Who is on your list? I'm imagining all the cute dresses i can get for my future pukifee :whee: