1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Jude, Zoe, Bonnie, Dony, and now Ena is growing on me!

2. I also said only one too but then I saw an event faceplate I just had to have :XD: My favorite is Luna. I like her little pout :chibi If I had to only keep one doll I would choose her. (Don't tell the others!) Ante is adorable too. I "adopted" one from the marketplace but my sister loved her so much that I gave Ante to her for Christmas. :) I would say Ante is a versatile sculpt! She can look like a little baby or toddler. Pouty or bubbly.

3. You are such a kind sister- what an amazing gift! Ante is just precious- I think her little sleeping face is my favorite of all the sleep faces!

4. My sister is really generous to me so I like to give back sometimes :) I'm going to give her Pukifee Rosanna for her b-day! Well hopefully she will be here in time lol I ordered her in Oct and her b-day is in March. Might have to be a belated gift considering these wait times! :aeyepop:

Sleeping faces are sooo cute! My fav one is the Zio sp faceplate. She looks like she's blowing a kiss or bubbles! It's so sweet! :whee:

5. Haha yeah, i really just want one, so we'll see! I love the sleepy faces too! You're such a kind sister! I love your luna, i think thats her in your icon? I do love ante for her curious look and pout, i think that she was the second choice after zoe at first, but now i'm not so sure! Lol

6. Thank you! And yep! That's my Luna in the pic :3nodding: I know it's so hard to pick a fav and only keep that one! If you manage to stick to it you have a stronger will than most of us here :lol: Tinies have a way of sneaking on in . . . But at least they don't take up too much space lol

7. Shes so cute! Do you have an instagram? I'd love to see more pics of her! Haha yeah, usually when i pick one i stick to her, so hopefully i will! That is very true though, tinies like them are so collectable! Lol

8. Thank you! And I do. Same name on insta as DoA. My post usually comes in waves of 3 in a day for a week and then nothing for a month :XD: Just depends on spare time for doll crafting. Luna has the most outfits though. She is so spoiled! :whee:

9. AleishaJade, what dolls are Nettle & Sprout? They are so cute and I am in need of a new doll.

10. I hope she doesn't mind me answering... They are both the Ena sculpt, one tan and one NS :)

11. Thank you so much

12. I got my first Pukifee about a month ago and I love her! She's an Ante and I just like posing her and carrying her around.

13. Ante is so cute! I just got my first Pukifee today, a tan Ena ❤️ I have got to figure out how to post photos on here!

14. Can i request some Luna's? Today's my birthday and i love seeing dollies i'm interested in!

15. Surely :3nodding: Here's mine:

[​IMG]

16. Samira is happy to wish you a Happy Birthday!
      [​IMG]
      SamirablueWC
      by clochette62, on Flickr

17. Huh, I was just reading the wiki and it said that Pukifees have magnetic hands and feet. My Ante... doesn't, at least not one I've been able to pull off. Is this normal?

18. They have a bit of a different system to for instance Minifee, where the hands come off right away. You have to hold the wrist ball and then twist the hand a bit before it can come off ^^

19. Thanks! I'll try that. :sweat

Second question - should the neck piece that goes over the Fairyland S hook be held in place even when the S hook is turned to release the head? Mine has fallen off, and I'm not sure if it should be glued in place or if this is normal. :huh?:

20. No, all of my PKF have magnetic hands and feet.

Question: Have you been able to pull the hand off and there is no magnet, or you can't get the hands off?

In the first instance, how are the hands/feet held on, if not by a magnet? Their stringing system isn't set up for the standard hook system that many bjds have. If you look at the spare hands page at the Fairyland site (https://dollfairyland.com/shop/step0.php?b_code=B20090513112624&c_code=C20090513113004), you'll see that there's a depression at the wrist side of the hands, and the magnet sits in that (as it does in the various spare feet parts, which are easier to see). There should be a ball at the bottom of the arm where the wrist joins the hand that has a circular part sticking out, and that should also have a magnet. If you see both those things and there is no magnet in the hand part, it is possible the hand magnet stuck to the wrist magnet and pulled out of the hand resin. That happens more often than I can say.

If you can't get the hand off, then what Snow lists is absolutely true...you have to turn them until the "tab" and "slot" align. For some it's easier than others.