1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. @Answer42 That wig looks so soft ♡ Your Ante is really rocking it. I will give it a try for sure if I happen upon some suitable fake fur or felt to use.

2. Thank you, @Siara!
      Thrift stores are a great place to look for felt and fake fur. I used craft felt from Michael's for the model in the Patterns section.
      I bought 1/4th-yard/9-inch cuts of fake fur from JoAnn's Fabrics on sale, which kept the cost down quite a bit.

3. Guess who?
      [​IMG]

4. How adorable!

5. Does anyone have any predictions for when the pukifees will be back again at Fairyland? <3

6. The spring weather has been very cold over here but at least the snow has melted and there are some flowers. Pongo is pleased to see the flowers:
      [​IMG]Spring! by spih_2, on Flickr

7. Hi Pukifee friends! I have mostly Littlefees, but I recently added two of my PKF dreamies to my collection in quick succession...

[​IMG]

I am OBSESSED, Pukifee are such a cute size ;-; The Nanuri is named Buttercup, but the Ante just arrived this morning and hasn't told me her name yet! They are both wearing too-big wigs because I only had LTF ones to hand so they have to wait for new ones to come in the post... but I am sort of in love with Buttercup's too-much-hair hehe.

8. @spih Pongo is so cute...he is such an expressive sculpt! And what an adorable outfit too! He looks adorable surrounded by flowers.

@lilibet Congratulations on your two! They’re super cute!:) I’m a brand new Pukifee mom too, so I completely understand the new fascination with this size.

Here’s my little Rin named Primrose.

[​IMG]

9. Hi, I'm new here. I've been interested in and collecting fairyland dolls since February.
      I've managed to buy a pukipuki, Ruby, a Vanilla pukifee, and a Lati Yellow.
      I'm in the elderly stage of life. I edit books and bake when I can.
      The bjd dolls offer such delight, especially when finding their right look. I set a doll at bedside to enjoy.
      I would post photos but I can't figure out how lol.
      Christine :daisy

10. @GummyPooh Welcome aboard! I love the Fairyland little ones too...it’s their faces that really attract me. There’s just something absolutely magical about their expressions. I have a Realfee, a Pukifee, and two Realpukis.

Here’s what Den of Angels says about posting images:
      https://denofangels.com/faq/how-do-i-add-an-image-to-a-post.59/

And my tan skin Pukifee Rin say’s “Hi!” to your little ones.:)

[​IMG]

11. @GummyPooh Welcome from another older member! I can't wait to see your pictures! I am fairly new to the hobby too. I started last October. I got my first Pukifee very recently. Now I have 2. I find it easiest to post by having a free Flickr account. It took me a few tries but the people here were very helpful.

@PoeticSoul I love your Rin. I actually just got a Rin. I love the wig you have for yours. It was part of the full set right? I will have to take some photos of my new little ones and post them tomorrow.

12. I want to know too I need an ante tan. I fear it will be very long to come back :(

13. You could buy a Pukifee a la carte from Fairyland directly. A la carte means you can chose a face model, with or without faceup, with or without sleeping face, and skintone, even tan. Only the fullset Pukifees are not available right yet.

14. À la carte Is not available because they said they don't have enough pukifee boxes at this time

15. Oh, sorry, I didn’t know that. Thank you for letting me know.

16. Thank you! And that wig is actually one sold by Luts. I just thought it went perfectly with her coloring (it’s actually half blonde and half light brown.):)

#497 GummyPooh, May 13, 2021
      Last edited: May 13, 2021
    18. They are adorable. I especially like the wig you have for your Vanilla.

19. @GummyPooh What a tremendously cute grouping you have of this size! Each and every one is totally adorable.:)

20. I'm a silver haired collector and have been collecting bjds since 2013. They are everything I wanted that very first Barbie to be in 1959. :O