1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Thank you so much!

2. My NS Pukifee Jude, who I've turned into the angel Aziraphale from "Good Omens." I actually thought I'd have trouble shelling his character, but he turned out to be the cutest thing.

[​IMG]Aziraphale again by

3. And here's Crowley - I think he has some serious quarantine hair going. Otherwise known as "I don't want to trim the wig." He's a PKF Luna.
      [​IMG]Crowley by

4. All of these pukifees are seriously making me want to get one of my own! They're so little and cute, I love the pointy ears too

5. I was wondering if anyone else has issues with their Pukifee sitting up? My pukifee Frozen stands well enough, but when I try to sit him down even with just legs out straight in front, he wants to teeter backward. It feels like unless there is something behind him, he just won't cooperate. Do I need to restring maybe or is this just an issue with the mould having a big (adorable) head?

6. Someone had a photoshoot today! Pam took photos of some of my kiddos today, her photos are SO much better than mine. Here's Miss Khaleesi :D
      [​IMG]
      Khaleesi
      by clochette62, on Flickr

7. Yes. I’m a bit disappointed with their posing actually, after first owning pukipuki and realpuki. Mine sits in a chair mostly.

8. She is so beautiful

9. Dear clochette, what a sweetie she is. I love her pretty eyes.

10. @LadyMadrigal What a fun idea to make shell the two of them with Pukifees. So cute! I love Crowley's eyes especially.

@Ruthiepooh Have you tried wiring her? I recently bought very thin wire and will attempt wiring all my dolls. Good to know that Pukifees really belong on that list of "Need to wire/suede".

@clochette So aorable!

Just came in here to say that my lurking days are over. My Pong is on her way! So exciting. I hope that she doesn't get stuck in customs for days and days...

#51 TheDoctor, May 20, 2020
      Last edited: May 24, 2020
    11. Thank you all. Her eyes are by SafrinDoll. Jenny made the most incredible eyes, but it looks like her website no longer features them and is closing, clearing out her other types of eyes as well. Makes me sad.

LadyMadrigal, I loved that series. They are very cute additions to your DW Universe gang!

12. Dear Doctor, I am so happy that your doll is on the way. I hope she arrives home quickly. Please post photos when she does.

13. Must just be one of those things, as I've never had to wire any of my FL bjds except a couple of the Realpukis.

14. Large heads make a bjd hatder to balance. They usually need to lean a little forward when sitting. A magnetic white board makes a good floor to help with many poses.

15. Dear nancy_schroeder_ca, can you explain what you mean about using a white board for posing? I am trying to envision this for my doll. Thanks.

16. Since Pukifee have magnets in their feet, the magnetic attraction to the white board or a metal surface will help in balancing them.

17. Dear nancy_schroeder_ca, hello. Thank you for this information. I did not know that these dolls have magnets in their feet. That makes perfect sense.

18. I have to lean mine back on their hands a bit if they're not sitting back against something. I also find they stand better if they're wearing shoes.

Sort of the way Crowley is sitting here, while telling me that he who controls the bog roll controls the universe...
      [​IMG]Crowley