1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Good question! The seller didn't say when she got her, so I guess I'll know when I look at her COA? Oh man, that had to be so painful to have to wait to open your girl!! What sculpt did you get first? :)

2. I don’t think the coa has a date on Fairyland dolls, the new ones have 2023 inside the head though. My first one was my natural resin Ante, she’s an older one, before coas, but I love her!

3. Oh okay - I guess then I won't know unless she has the 2023 stamp! Oooh, the Ante is just the sweetest. :loveI should have mine tomorrow if the PO behaves!!

4. I just added to my PKF family and bought a secondhand Zoe <3 She's very mellowed but I don't care (she actually matches all my old FL), she's adorable! I'm planning on hybriding her onto an old Tiny Delf Centaur body.

[​IMG]

5. @twylight - Congrats on getting her!! She's such a cutie pie. :)

My Ante came home today and she does have 2023 inside her head. I've named her Rose Petal and will share pics of her as soon as I make her something to wear. :love

6. @pepperonipizza Thank you and I can't wait to see yours!!

I don't know why I don't have more PKF, a failing of my younger collecting years for sure.

7. Oh! How cute will that be!!

Teddy

8. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      pukis
      by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

They're insisting they need more sisters. My bank account after ordering three pukipukis suggests otherwise....

9. @DescendingSky I love your photos! You could tell them they’re getting little sisters!

10. It was a failure of my early collecting years too - they just seemed to be somehow out of reach! And now I've just paid off a second Pukifee....Rosebud needed a brother, lol!

They are so sweet!! Lol, good for you for ordering 3 pukipukis!! Maybe your girls will still get more sisters one of these days!

11. Sorry for the double post - I wanted to share pics of Rose Petal. My second Pukifee arrived today, but he's still in the box. So I'll post pics of him eventually! Forgive the lack of wig - I'll start working on her wig when I can. I got some pale dusty rose pink yarn to make it out of that will be perfect! Any ways, here she is. I made the dress out of the wrong color - I should have gone with pink! And it still needs a belt and her tights, so it's definitely an unfinished look. I'll post more pics when she is more together, but I love her so much I had to share!

[​IMG]Rose Petal's first dress by PepperoniPizza 13BlackCats, on Flickr

12. She's adorable and I love the style of the dress!

13. @pepperonipizza She is really cute. I love yarn wigs for the little ones! The dress looks really well made! I like the style. You could try adding some small silk rose embellishments to the dress and maybe some silk plant leaves or silk plant flower petals to make it more pink.

14. @nancy_schroeder_ca - thank you!

@Dollquest - thank you! I lined the whole dress with tulle - it was the first time I lined that much with tulle, but for small clothing items, it works really well and finished the different pieces cleanly. I do love your suggestions - I will experiment and see how it comes together. I don't have any silk flowers or leaves at the moment....but I can easily fix that! More excuses to go to the fabric/craft store! :lol:

Now that my second PKF is home, I need to figure out his clothing. I was initially planning on a similar look for him, only with a tinuc rather than a dress, but after seeing him, I don't think that's the right style. Doll are so much fun! :whee:

15. And/or fabric paint

Teddy

16. I couldn't decide exactly how I wanted to fix the peach dress, so I just gave it to a family member who has a tan skin doll on order. It'll be perfect on a tan skin doll. And I made Rose Petal a new dress in the colors I first imagined it in. And she has a temporary wig (which I am loving more and more) until I can make her pink yarn wig. Though this wig is so cute, I think the pink yarn wig can just be a secondary wig if/when I ever make it! :kitty1

[​IMG]Pukifee Ante Rose Petal Dress by PepperoniPizza 13BlackCats, on Flickr

I am so much happier with this dress! It's exactly how I wanted it!

17. Those colors are great! I like the blonde wig on her.

18. Then it was well worth the remake - and it does look adorable on her.

Teddy

19. Thank you! :)

@nancy_schroeder_ca - thank you! The wig is super cute and she is totally owning it. :D

20. [​IMG]
      Fern
      by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

I used to exclusively like the ante sculpt, but now I really love bonnie as well. Its kind of unfortunate that you don't see too many of them.