1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Dear amaris.aisling, good for you! It's always a good thing to advance ideas.

2. @AleishaJade Your little Primrose is lovely! Ante is such a beautiful sculpt.
      I would love to see more of her little room behind her.

My Pong is still on her way and tracking is not updating. Argh. So frustrating!

Sorry for the double post but -- she is here!

No box opening thread this time as there was no box. She came as a mummy wrapped essentially in tons of bubble wrap and tape. :XD: All is good though, she arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to take more pictures of her tomorrow when there is light.

I am looking for a name with a T as her sister is a character called Tegan. Does anyone have an idea?

I am very happy with my little Pongpong girl! :chibi:D

#82 TheDoctor, Jun 3, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2020
    3. Glad she's safely arrived! How about Theodora, Theo or Teddy for short.

4. @El BJD Thank you, I love Theo! It fits perfectly.

Here she is all ready to play. Or rather sleep because it is late and she is in her jammies. Though it looks like she is much too happy and talkative to go to bed. She makes such a nice toddler.
      [​IMG]
      I already wired little Theo but she is still a terrible poser. :XD: Still, her face is pure undiluted joy!

5. Oh yes! PongPongs are the best!

6. If you bought her 2nd hand it might be better to just tighten her string. Or if she is new from Fairyland she might still be a little tight?

7. @Ruthiepooh I bought her secondhand. She is oddly kicky, yet floppy. The tension seemed okay when I wired her. Hmm.

Also, she seems to have the leg problem, so she definitely needs to get some shoes for stability. Does anyone have any recommendations?

8. Pherhaps her string is twisted around?

9. I've got a quick sizing question if someone can help me. I'm preparing for Halloween already and I want my little pukifee Mio, Darcy, to be dressed as Anna from Frozen. Anyone know if the Disney Animators' Mini doll clothes fit?

10. @TheDoctor congratulations! Pong is just soooooo happy! Love the tan color too!

11. Oh, that would be brilliant if they do!

12. It looks like the Mini doll is only 5 inches tall. It might be too small for Darcy.

13. Darn, guess I missed that. :( I'll have to look elsewhere then!

14. Your pongpong is so cute!

I tried the mini cinderella animator dress on my pukifee, there's no chance unfortunately

[​IMG]
      terrible photo, but here's their room, it's specifically the twins room (plain white dress & comic blue dress) but all the girls hang out there, I'm planning on redoing their room soon!

15. @AleishaJade Love their room! So many plushies and toys! Theo would like to come visit and play with your girls, I am sure.

16. Wow, the girls are so cute. And your room is lovely, a great inspiration:love.

17. Dear AleishaJade, the children are adorable and so well behaved (smile). I love the room you have created for them.

18. Who hurt you?

19. Was reading something about Pukifee posing...

as with anything, isn't it a matter of patience and practice?
      [​IMG]

20. How long did it take? I think I‘ll be needing some years, that’s it if I had patience which I haven’t:roll:. But your little acrobat looks fantastic and he seems to be very proud of himself:love.