1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. New Ena is so lovely isn't she! Im tempted to buy myself an Ante and wait for tan Ena buuuut idk if I can do 4 months

2. My NS and TS pukifees have wigs in everything from white blonde to dark black, but rarely in fantasy colors like pink or blue. Here's an older pic of some of my NS girls in different color wigs:
      [​IMG]
      Pukifee Dash Denver
      by clochette62, on Flickr

3. I had fantasy colors like a strawberry pink and pale blue.

4. Pongo has light brown hair:
      [​IMG]Pongo by spih_2, on Flickr

5. I am in love with the new PKF fullsets. Gonna do a split with a friend, because I will not be using the shoes and horns, but I love the clothes. And they really want the shoes, horns and doll. I will then maybe order a tan basic doll in a different sculpt. We're still hashing out the details.

6. [​IMG]

Rory has a mix of pink, orange and yellow - it's a soy fiber wig from Frappzilla.

7. Fantasy colors never seem to last long with my group. I've only had two "fantasy" colors on PKFs, and one of those didn't last long...Wyck still has hers (mostly because of her faceup) but Tahiti's was abandoned for an auburn color.
      [​IMG]
      Pukifees: Cherry, Tahiti, Wyck
      by clochette62, on Flickr

8. I use a variety of colours... fantasy and not. (The one with the red/black hair in the front row now has bright pink hair).

[​IMG]

9. My two pukifees Pio and Mio or "the twins" in their fae finery.

[​IMG]

10. I am enjoying all the pictures of everyone's Pukifees so much! Wow, Pukifees really do seem to be very sociable creatures. Most people can't stop themselves from having more than just the one. :XD::D

11. Kim, did you make her headdress? If not, where is it from?

12. Hi clochette, I got it from Mei4life on Etsy. She used to make wings too. I dont think she has a shop anymore.

13. It's so perfect! Very understated.

14. Thank you, I love those outfits so much :3nodding:

15. Oh wow, I love seeing everyones little ones. There's so much variety in colors and faces. I can't believe how big some families are~♡ I hope to one day achieve such a beautiful collection of tinies.

I have two Pukifee at home right now but to be honest I barely photograph them together. Shame on me. It might be because the ones at home currently are both divas and don't like sharing the spotlight, haha~

I recently made a yarn wig for my tinies in a soft pastel pink (first try ever) and it looks reasonable enough to be shown to others. I'll try to get a shot of it on one of my Pukifee later. I'm usually a fan of more subdued natural colors but lately I've really wanted to give fantasy colors a try.

For the ones with such a big family, do you have favorites or doesn't anyone or two stand out from the crowd?

16. Yes, I have definite favorites, especially when I'm taking photos. Khaleesi (Mio) gets photographed a lot, as do my Cupid girls. But I seem to have favorites in each size range, they are in photos, go on trips, etc. It happens.

17. Thank you everyone for all your pictures of your dollies! It’s helping me out with hair and I think I have a good idea of where I’m going, I’ve also got a short list of names so I’m quite happy

There’s so many cute pukifee’s here, I’m getting excited already, even though I have at least 4 months to wait for them

I’m hoping to grab some yarn next payday to make some wigs & I have some fabric in my drawer to play around with, my girlies could use some new clothes! Lots planned for my dollies

[​IMG]
      a friend asked for a picture of all the girls together, Guess who the trouble makers are in my family

18. Pukifee seem to have a habit of multiplying... not sure why it happens.

Not allowed to have favourites... there are too many of them who have a bit of evil in their hearts... but then, I also have a pukifee as an avatar...

19. It's great to hear some can play favorites without feeling guilty :3 it's only natural to resonate more with some sculpts in regards to others. Mio and Cupid are both adorable sculpts for sure. Feel free to show them off~ :3

Oh my...I'm at work doing a Sunday shift and this picture made me giggle out loud. The tinies always grab my attention, haha~ I wanted to say I love your silly Jude and Ante and then I noticed they're all Ante, Jude and I think Rosanna? What a lovely bunch they are. You have excellent taste.

Are the wigs and outfits they are wearing made by you? I've been practising my yarn wig making and sewing but I'm still such a newbie in both. My creations aren't picture worthy just yet.

Oh noes, I love it when evil manifests in a cute form though. Your avatar is adorable...in a very evil way of course :3

---

As for me I've succumbed to a preloved Pukifee residing in a neighbouring country. Kind of mad at myself for seriously going over my dolly (spending) limit but I just couldn't pass this one up since I had been looking for this sculpt for a really long time and buying straight from Fairyland would have made me go bankrupt in custom fees. Now I'm still bankrupt but a little less so... :lol:

Oh and before I forget a link to my little girl having fun in the bedroom.