1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland PukiPuki Discussion Part 24

Jun 29, 2022

1. I had a look too and found nothing :sweat would be buying direct from Fairyland... DDE's shipping is $78 *_*

Always wanted an Ante, but would *love* a Pong sleeping plate.... hmmm

2. Ante was on my wishlist as well. For such a long time! I'm so happy we finally have an opportunity to get some of these tinies.
      Only 10 more days to order. Preorder will end on March 31

3. Opie, my Puki Pipi, is waiting not so patiently for someone else his size to come home..............
      [​IMG]Waiting on A Friend by wizgerg3, on Flickr

4. He is adorable, and I love that rocking chair.

5. @JinCIncy Who is he waiting for? Who did you order?

6. I ordered a tan Ante right away....................now I have Ante and Pong in gray currently sitting in my cart at DDE, lol. I had Pong at one point and sold him and kind of always regretted it. I really shouldn't order the 2 additional ones, as I also ordered a couple of Realpuki's, but I'm afraid Pong may not come around again for a while!

7. I ordered Pukipukis and realfees - We don't know when they will come back! I definitely ordered a Ponpong! Love that little one! I say, "Go for it!" Sorry to be such an enabler!

8. I have been trying to resist Cupid and yet another Flora. I have plans in mind for another pair of sprites centered around soda and modern candies, but I did just have to buy a bed.... hopefully some day!

9. [​IMG]
      pukis
      by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

I ordered three more pukipukis to add to the family. Whoopsie.

10. @DescendingSky I might have done the same!:lol: Ante looks determined!

11. @DescendingSky & @Dollquest I too might have gone back for a couple more Puki's today too. I couldn't get the Pong's out of my head so I ordered two of them one in the grey and one in the blue gray to be siblings, a boy and a girl. Now I'm done!

12. I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone has ordered! I'd love to order another PukiPuki, but I just ordered another Pukifee and pre-ordered a Realfee boy.....:sweat:XD:

13. These pictures are all so cute! I should take photos of my pukis again.

14. [​IMG]
      pukis
      by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

Does anyone have a guess for when the pukipuki from the march preorder will ship? I'm moving from CA to PA this month, and am thinking I'll have to ask Denver Doll to change the address on my order.

15. I would let Denver Doll about the situation and ask them to verify the address before shipping.

16. I agree with @nancy_schroeder_ca and may I say that you take the most beautiful pictures of your tiny dolls!

17. Did anyone else order a PukiPuki from this last order period? I just received my DDE invoice, so my tan PukiPuki Ante (with faceup) should be arriving to me soon! :D:love

18. Yes, I did. Natural skin Ante with faceups from DDE. I just got a notice that my package is on the way. I can't believe it's already on the way!

19. Oh wow, how exciting! Eagerly awaiting my shipping notice then! I can't wait to hold my first pukipuki, they're so precious!

20. I just got my notice that my Ante and Flora are in at DDE. I ordered a tan Ante with a face-up and a blank Flora in NS. Interestingly enough, this was my second Pukipuki order. My first one I have not gotten a notification for yet. They must be doing the Antes first!