1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 21

May 17, 2023

1. And me as well! My Pukipuki already has a DDE shipping label and I ordered her March 1st, while I ordered the Realpuki on Feb 12th and they are still processing.

2. That's a really pretty grey. I'd assumed it was the same grey as Obi too and went for the blue instead. I wish I'd also got an elf grey but there was only one realpuki that I didn't already have.

3. I ordered Realpukis (multiple NS from FairyLand) on February 9 and Pukipuki from DDE on February 29

4. I ordered a realpuki and a pukipuki on March 2nd from DDE, maybe I'll hear something later in the month. I can't wait to see the new arrivals!

5. I keep checking my order tracking but no movement yet! fingers crossed it's soon!

6. Just playing with Toki a bit. I put his sleeping face on! I'm so glad they gave us the option of getting face ups on both faceplates, on all colors this time!
      [​IMG]The Good Life by wizgerg3, on Flickr

7. @JinCIncy Cute! I just bought and in-stock blue Toki from DDE!

8. Exciting!! I'm hoping they get my blue Tyni in stock soon!! I also went to their website this morning and somehow ended up with an Elf Gray Soso in my cart. I love Soso so much that I had to have her in this color too, lol.

9. And since I had my props out..............next to Soso, this little face just may be my favorite of the bunch.(although I do love them all!) I just love his little smirk.
      [​IMG]Just Pappi by wizgerg3, on Flickr

10. [​IMG]

Poppy is so happy to see new friends!

11. The re-release has made me dog out my crew. I'd really like to get some scene setter props - any recommendations for props please? Also, does anyone know where I can get eyes from and their size? My soso has black eyes which means you really can't see them.

Has anyone attempted to do their own face-up on a realpuki? I have a blank faceplate but i don't want to spend £100 on something so tiny!

Thanks

#232 smudge, Apr 21, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    12. Love all your props, the wee ones really look so much at home. Are they the resin things you find for fairy gardens?

13. Yes, I've found most of them at Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics in the fairy garden sections.

14. I thought so. We don't have those stores here, but I think our local $2 shop carries similar items, I will check them out. Thanks!

15. I'm sure this is familiar tale: I started looking at in-stock dolls while waiting for my first, long pre-order and Denverdoll.com had the funniest little face show up - so now I'm getting a tan Obi. :) It's already shipped and I'm following the tracking info multiple times a day. I just couldn't resist that funny wee face! RealPuki Obi, Tan Skin, Make Up, Sleeping Face Blank – Denver Doll Emporium

16. The same thing happened to me with a Realpuki! if you are tracking on a cellphone, I recommend the AfterShip app. it sends a text message every time there is an update to the tracking!

17. So exciting, Aether Coffee !

My Obi Duo is looking forward to seeing more Obi buddies:dance
      [​IMG]

18. Oh why did I look??? He is the cutest and he has tiny wee toothy pegs too! They hit me in my weak spot!!

19. Hello! I had this problem too and found some decent 6mm eyes on both etsy and sometimes even ebay. Although my favorites are from a doll company called Frapzilla, they make special 6mm eyes for their own dolls but you can order them separately.