1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasia Doll Elder/Senior Sizes

Mar 15, 2016

1. So a new doll company Fantasia Doll is currently releasing two dolls Jupiter and Jin in what they're calling Elder Man size, but have plans to release 6 more dolls in three other sizes. I figured we could use this thread to talk about the Elder Man dolls and any dolls released in the future for Senior size.

Website link:
      Code:
      http://www.fantasia-english.com/

Here is a copy of the listed size breakdown for the Elder Man body:
      [Fantasia Elder Man Jupiter Body Size Details]

Height (incl. head) - 70cm

Neck diameter - 12.5cm

Width (at shoulders) - 18.5cm

Chest diameter - 34.8cm

Waist diameter - 26.4cm

Hip diameter - 29.3cm

Length of arm (incl. hand) - 27.5cm

Thigh diameter - 18cm

Length of leg (incl. foot) - 38.5cm

Length of foot - 10cm

※ Measurements may slightly differ depending on method of measurement used.

I really like the body, but I'm one of those weird people who likes sculpted veins and stuff. :P
      Jupiter and Jins faces are also very nice and I think my favorite so far is Jin, something about his nose is really nice.

#1 Cloudedmind, Mar 15, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2020
    2. Jin has a very pleasant, sweet-looking face. That body is impressive, too; I don't think I've seen a body that looked that realistic! (I'm also really new to the hobby, though, so there's a lot of things I haven't seen, l-lol)

3. It is great to see a new company with realistic adult looking dolls. The body sculpting looks great. Am interested to see if the price will be competitive with other similar dolls. I can see these guys fitting in with my Granado, Dollshe and Iplehouse crews. They especially look similar to Iplehouse which is not a bad thing at all.

So, did anybody else take the plunge and order one of these guys?
      I ordered Jupiter in Tan. The order page was a bit cumbersome to use but I think it went through ok.
      Now for the wait to see how he comes out. :shudder

#3 Therealwalter, Mar 16, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
    4. The sculpt reminds me to Granado and April Story, but perhaps it's only my imagination. :sweat

I hope they'll have a face up-ed version of these handsome guys. :eusa_pray

5. I'm really excited about this company, so far I like their sculpts a lot (that body looks amazing!) But I'll probably wait to see more of their future sculpts and posability before planning to buy anything.On top of that... looks like these dolls will be way out of my price range, but whatever, I can save up right? >_<

6. They cost about the same as similar sized dolls which is a lot but well worth the money if they are as nice as the sculpts appear to be. It is probably hard for a new company to offer face ups until they have sold a few dolls unless the sculptor is also a face up artist like Granado's Crocus . There website outlay looks very ambitious like they intend to offer a full range of doll sizes as well as wigs, eyes, etc in the future.

#6 Therealwalter, Mar 17, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    7. Yes, I ordered him in natural tan so this picture is hopefully very close to what I will be getting. They added eyes for sale too so you can see what types of eyes will likely come with the full dolls. He looks even better with a face up so I am very excited to see him in person.

8. I just stumbled upon this very new company and I gotta say, wow, that elder man body sculpt is gorgeous! It's too bad that we can't see how well it poses yet, but that level of detail looks from the photos to be even more intricate than Granado's latest EVOL body.

The two elder man faces are quite pretty, but I prefer something more masculine.

9. I will explore his posing ability as soon as he gets here. A couple more months to go probably.

10. I spent a long time this past weekend looking at the top of the male body's legs, where they join with the torso, and comparing that to the same area on other companies' male bodies. Any idea how Fantasia's model hides the ball joints in that region so incredibly well? In most other male bodies, the slits show, which didn't bother me at all until I noticed that they don't exist in Fantasia's pictures. I thought it might just be the way that the doll is positioned in those pictures, but other companies' bodies standing in that same position show the slits while Fantasia's doesn't.

Is it a matter of different approaches to craftsmanship, or posing for the camera?

11. My guess is that the thigh hole is slit medially towards the thigh instead of forward. I hope that doesn't interfere with sitting. I had asked for some other poses such as sitting and arms out but they replied that the photos they posted were all they were going to for now. No one has these guys yet so am going on faith that they will be worth it.

12. These are actually some of the nicest male bodies that I've seen. There's some really nice detail - I don't think I'll invest in one, but I look forward to see if anyone else picks one up :)

13. This body looks a great deal like a body put out by DollsheCraft a few years ago.

14. I'm really excited about these new Male Dolls. They look incredible! The body looks beautifully done, and love the face sculpts.....but I have trouble telling Jupiter and Jin apart. They look so similar, the only difference I can see is that the tip of the nose on both Jupiter and Jin is different. That's all. Jin has a narrower tip, while Jupiter has a more squared off tip. It would have been nice to see them do 2 very different sculpts, but that's just me being fussy. They are spectacular dolls though.

15. It is a subtle difference but I think Jupiter looks more serious and Jin is softer, more child like.
      They definitely have the same family resemblance dolls from the same sculptor often get.

16. This company kinda reminds me of Classy Doll and April Story, but the price is higher. I really love the female body they have.

17. I would love to see posing pictures of these girls. The one big problem with the Classy Doll muscular girls is their posing.

18. Yea I forgot about that, I hope the company will take some posing pics for us to look at soon.

19. Very nice. They look like upgraded EIDs, with more detailing and softer cuts, which should lead to more fluid posing. But $975 for a blank doll with high heeled feet surely can't be right, can it? Not in the current economic climate. Or is the additional $180 for an extra head in addition to the one that comes with the body? Still a lot of money. Too rich for my purse.

20. I didn't look too closely as I have no interest in female dolls, but I think that additional $180 is for an extra head, so someone could have two open eye heads, two sleepy heads, or one of each. At least, that's what I'm deriving from where it says at the bottom, "Item Component : Head + Body + 12mm Eyes, unique only for Fantasia Elder + Genuine product with certificate + Product manual + Box".