1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll - General Discussion

May 20, 2007

1. Is Fantasy Doll a new BJD company just opening its web doors? Would anyone who has information on this company and its products please chime in and let us know more about it? $166.00 seems like a price that is too good to be true. The face sculpt seems nice but they don't show us a photo of an unclothed body on the website. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Jeanette:kitty2

2. Do you mean Angel Fantasy (LaiDoll)? If not, can you maybe give us a website to look at?

3. Fantasy Doll is a new BJD company,we finished Tobias newly,and we will make more beautiful doll ,1/3 doll,1/4 doll,1/6 doll,tiny doll.....

We hope more persons have beautiful dolls.

The photo of unclothed body will be uploaded soon. ^_^

4. I am so interested in this company, first off those boots = win as do Tobias's clothes. The face sculpt is nice and the body sculpt is simple but pretty in a masculine way.

5. I love the outfit, pretty cool i wish to see the 1/4 and 1/6 soon ^__^

6. They have body pics up now. None that really show the face sculpt though..

7. Yes, More face pics please ^__^

8. Hmm, the price is really nice. I'm tempted by the potential in that face/mold, I'd like to see what he'd look it if I gave him a face up.

And his body, It's probably the first three joint body that doesn't irk me because it looks smooth. :D

Even at his regular price, he's still very tempting indeed.

9. I really like this new boy, he has softer features which i prefer.
      I want to know if he has a magnetic head cap or an S-hook..........head caps can be a pain to get on and off for make-ups and eye changes.

10. The face picture will upload tomorrow,Because it is at midnight now .
      Take a photo tomorrow!^_^

11. This may be a silly question, but I'm totally new to all this. What material is Tobias made of?

12. Still nobody have one of those hansome boys? i would like to see custom pics before order one...

13. I'm planning on ordering one too, but I'd like to know weather the skin tones are a match with other dolls companies to make hybridation, or not?
      And I'd like to know if they have been thinking about making a 1/3 girl as well.
      Thank's!

BTW : the boy's body is absolutely gorgeous, and I use to be sooooooooo severe concerning good or bad anatomy...

14. Personally I think I will order him in white skin, no matter the skin tone match or not with other companies skin tones. (it is normal skin on the pics, right ?)

I love his delicate face, not too masculine but neither feminine at all.

So, X-aël, let's wait for some pics before we order ? Xb

15. Not a rep of the brand, but since the full doll's shipping weight is listed as being about 1.25 kilos (under 3 pounds) and the amount of resin used in a 1/3 scale doll can run $200 without anything else included, I suspect he may be some type of plastic (like Jun Planning's Ai dolls)? I'd wait for the official word first, though. :?

16. Not saying you are wrong, but my Bobobie body is definitely resin, and it cost me under $125. I have a sneaking suspicion that resin is cheaper in China, where both Bobobie and Fantasy Doll are based. The doll looks resin to me in the photos, but we will see. :)

~Anrui

17. but someone else did order the doll?
      I want to buy it, but i din´t order yet because i´m bit scared (sorry^^U)... but, if they are in the forum, we can trust on this new company, right???

18. The shipping is a little ouchie. One doll is $60 (not so unusual) but one pair of eyes is $24 as is three pairs of eyes. I want some of the eyes so I'm thinking a group order is in order. Nice doll though.

LM

19. Yeah, shipping is a little high, but I figured $89 for two dolls isn't too bad. :)

20. Wow... I've been looking for a white skin boy body for my floating head, and at that price I could handle a minor resin mismatch! ^_^ That's what blushing is for, lol. That body price is less than half of the price of most bodies!