1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy doll new 25cm girl!!!

Jul 13, 2007

1. It's a tough transition into bjds; there is so much to learn. It's nice to look at a whole site. I'll get there someday... Meanwhile, I'm enjoying looking at what I can. trudy <><

2. It does seem tough to get over those 40 posts... but keep at it! In the meantime, if you like...you can check out my website... And keep asking questions! Loads of nice folks to answer them!

3. I'm trying to compare her size to clothes I already have. What about Ann Estelle/Leeann clothing; think it will fit? trudy <><

4. I'm just wondering if they could do the face-up without the long eyelashes?

5. If you don't want the long eyelashes, I'm sure that you can ask not to have them.

What I am going to do is probably trim the eyelashes down once I have her. Most eyelashes come in one length - you have to trim them down for smaller dolls. If you are uncertain, I can trim them for you, if you like. Or you can trim them yourself... whatever works for you! :-)

6. I'm not familar with Ann Estelle/Leeann... sorry! 25cm is just alittle under 10". About 9-7/8 inches. If you have an Ann Estelle - you can take the doll & measure her with the metric side of your tape measure & compare to the stats on FD's web page.

Unfortunately, I haven't actually taken the measurements and compared them to any of my current dolls measurements! How bad of me! And I even have a spread sheet in Excel where I keep all my dolls measurements for easy references!

If I get the chance to update my measurments sheet, I'll let you know about what clothes might fit - that I know of! This time around, I was just gonna wait until she got here & try stuff on!

I have tons of doll clothes around - my daughter has clothes for her many dolls: Barbie (FF, My Scene, Traditional), Kelly (both sizes), Stacey (both sizes), Bratz, Am. Girl, Build-a-Bear (all sizes), TeenTrends, Disney (many sizes), etc.). I have clothes that I've purchased on clearance: TT, Only Hearts Club, Fashion Fever/My scene, a variety of dollar store stuff (good source, but have to really look).

I'm going to guess that maybe the 10" Stacey stuff will fit. Now if only Mattel would make seperate outfits for the larger Stacey/Kelly dolls! They work well for many smaller BJD's - only I really hate wasting the doll for the outfit....and I hate tossing a perfectly good doll...and I hate sticking a nude doll in a donation bin!

While I love sewing stuff for the larger dolls, the nerve damage in my neck/hands prevent me from doing the really small stuff well. Frustrating as I used to do tons of stuff for minatures, but I just can't always make my fingers work for the tiny stuff anymore. So I'm going to look to see what I can find for her to purchase. Thanks!

7. ok i'm bad i just ordered the kemi! with white skin. this will be my first bjd! hope she is pretty!
      susy

8. Well, I haven't seen her first hand yet, but if she is half as nice as my Tobias - then I'll be delighted!! So far, I really love my FD's!!!

9. ok i just got an email saying she uses 14mm eyes!.. this is exciting!
      susy

10. thanks for the close up shot of her with face up!
      susy

11. kemi has shoes socks and wigs on the way! already spoiled and not even here yet lol!
      susy

12. Ok, Kemi owners! Post more photos of your kemi's so everyone can see how cute she is!!! Mine still needs her face up!!

As an FYI... Target sells a doll called "T.I.M. - This is Me". Her clothes will fit Kemi fairly well. Pants are alittle long, but the shirts fit great! I got one outfit last night as they were "this weeks special" for $5.99 - reg. $7.99. Cute way to clothe your Kemi if you don't want or can't sew!

13. My Kemi, Vidi, at the Elfdoll opening:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Oufit by Pam and myself. It took me forever to find a wig I liked on her, but this one works very well.

14. Your Kemi is gorgeous. I am so very glad that I purchased her.
      Thanks for your pixs. Makes me very happy!!

15. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Tatum :) Horrible pictures, but they were the only ones Igot before my camera was murdered.

16. Aww, Vidi and Tatum are so cute! I esp love the freckles on Tatum. Congrats on the safe arrival of new kids. :)

17. Awww, everyone's Kemi's are delightful! It will be fun to add Glen to the mix! Remember, anyone interested in ordering, I'm running another group order! Would love to meet the 20 quota to get free shipping again! Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

18. Vidi and Tatum are darling! It was so fun to unpack them and see how adorable the Kemi's were straight from the factory, and I love seeing how they look with wigs and clothes! And they are such a nice size to carry around and play with:)

19. :) I'v ordered the 25cm boy (group order) and l was wondering if ken clothes would fit?

20. Ken clothes might fit? If the boy is built like the girl (I can't remember exactly), but the pants will be long. Hmmm.... I would imagine that you could probably use some of the "T.I.M. - This is Me" Doll clothes (Target). While some of them are girly, they have jeans (which would need shortening) and t-shirts that say "T.I.M." (gender neutral), white turtle neck... Oh, one outfit has camo pants - that would work! Hmmm... trying to think what else... check on ebay for the boy "blythe" doll... they would probably work?