1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll tiny dolls discussion part 1

Sep 12, 2007

1. Update! Just got an email from MoC saying he's there and he's gonna be shipped soon!

I'm so happy, I need to finish his Halloween costume. And he's got some temporary bunny ears for now.

2. Yay, that's great Leader of the Rats! Can't wait to see him. I need to make my little one a halloween costume, I've been slacking haha, no idea what to make! A little bunny sounds really cute, is it a bunny halloween costume or is he a bunny IN a halloween costume?

3. He's a little bunny boy. He's dressing up as a leopard like his adoptive daddy for Halloween.

Also he shipped out either this morning or sometime yesterday! All I know is that fedex emailed me today with tracking saying to expect him by thursday :D

4. [​IMG]

Look who finally showed up.

5. Aah cute, bunny! congrats! :D I love the ears, they're a perfect size and fluffy~

I finally took my little one out for some pictures with a teddy bear... I think she needs a girl name, Louis isn't fitting any more
      [​IMG]

6. How about Louise? Give her a pink bunny hat and she can cosplay Louise Belcher XD

I made that rabbit ear headband for easter for a larger doll. They're quite big and floppy on him, his real ears are a lot smaller! The ones i'm getting are the only ones I could find that are small enough for his head and standing straight up, its the Hujoo rabbit set with a little tail included. I just need to make an order from Junkyspot soon, I need some other junk too.

7. Oh, awkward haha sorry! I'm partial to oversized things, looking forward to seeing his permanent ears c:

8. Oh yeah, with all the craziness of moving I forgot I finished Nori's Halloween costume!

[​IMG]

Still learning how to do hoods. Its pretty tough.

9. Very cute! :)

I ordered a light tan Glen to go with my dark tan Charlotte, and today he arrived! Here they are (his look isn't final, but it's good enough for now):

[​IMG]

10. Leader of the Rats: cute Halloween costumes!! I've realized with hoods you have to make them huge!!

Hervoyel: Cute Glenn!! He looks very Egyptian with the wig.

Here is my amber in her Halloween costume with her big brother!! Still no permanent name for her. >.<
      [​IMG]

11. ah I love the halloween costumes! Unfortunately I haven't had time to make one for Louis :( maybe next year. Or randomly (probably random costumes)

12. Awww honestly it's been really hard to have the time to play with my dolls. There's so much stuff I want to make for them but I don't have the time. Honestly though for people who feel lazy- go to doll shows!!! I went to one with a good barbie cloths seller, I never have to make clothes for my fantasy doll again!! I got so much, and for very affordable!!

13. Gorgeous! :) Did you make the outfits?

14. Actually hers are vintage barbie, and his is off of an old Marti gras doll I found thrifting. I made his shoes and added decorations and tucks in the back. >.< It was so much faster than making it from scratch!!!

15. I made Nori a new outfit since he's going with me to a party next week.

[​IMG]

Also got him some shoes. And still need to get his ears pfftt.

16. Cute shoes, they match his hair! Are they little creepers? I love creepers, I have a pair for myself- if I ever get a punk doll they'll have so many pairs x)

Took Louis outside to get pictures for Tumblr's #probjdartists day, he wrote on leaves. I was so scared while taking pictures that he might get Sharpie on his face, but it was all safe, he's clean
      [​IMG]

17. coffeetea I don't know, they're from Mimiwoo and they were just called "school shoes."

They match his new outfit ever more so!

[​IMG]

Ta-da! He finally got his ears! It took Junkyspot rereleasing the pink Nano Freya for me to finally go and order them for him. He also got better eyes!

I think i've fallen in love with him all over again. I cant get over how cute my bunny is in doll form now that he's complete!

18. Going to a Christmas meet next sunday, got Nori all dressed up for it. The rest of the ones going are almost ready.

[​IMG]

The outfit turned out so cute! Its a shame I dont have any shoes for him that match.

19. Loving all the spam y'all. I thought I'd come out of lurking to share Yuumas recent adventure with Y'all.

He got to ride on an airplane

[​IMG]

And then got to visit a very special place.

[​IMG]

20. I'm so jealous of Yuuma!

Well, not the plane part. I'm a tad terrified of planes.