1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll tiny dolls discussion part 1

Sep 12, 2007

1. Theres a meet happening in may that has a lolita theme so been working on stuff for Nori and Tobi.

[​IMG]

I got the bloomers done and they match his shoes. Already had the socks, making him a hat soon, and gonna buy him a proper blouse to wear.

Somehow most of the clothes he has turned out turquoise and seafoam.

2. I love your picture. Outdoor pics are so nice and I love how, strangely enough, leaves don't look exaggeratedly big.

3. Sweet Faery Thank you! :D I love taking my dolls outside for pictures, though now that there's snow it'll be a big tougher to keep them safe and dry...

4. Sorry I haven't been around, but wanted to pop in with a quick spam of Sebastian! It was hard to get that bear hat on over his dreads, but he's just so adorable in it!

[​IMG]

5. Does anyone know a good Etsy seller for clothes for these kids? They're so slim I'm always a little hesitant to buy

6. Sadly I don't I've never bought stuff off etsy for Yuuma.

7. Hello, folks~ Quiet as usual here, hahaha. It's rare of me to take pictures, but I redid my girl Candy's faceup today; it's got a lot of flaws, so I'd like to redo it again when I have time, but I think it's satisfactory for now! She's an Amber girl in Pale Normal, by the way. I had a Rowan girl in the Dark Tan for a time as well, but I recently gave her to a friend as she wasn't working for me and I'm moving to Korea soon.

Here she is, and there's two more pics of her from this quick photoshoot on my Flickr. Details on her clothes, etc. are in the Flickr photo description as well.

[​IMG]
      Candy3 by almyki, on Flickr

Hope you all have a nice Valentines =) .

<3 ali

8. Coffeetea: sorry it's a bit late. But these guys fit in barbie and keen clothes really well! I would look for them. (Or at doll shows, there are often cheep barbie clothes at those)
      Almyki: she's really cute! Love the dissent colored eyes!

9. These guys are all so cute! I stopped in to see if anyone wanted to offer some more spam. I might be expecting a fantasy doll soon.

10. I really need to take new pictures. Anyways, enjoy.

[​IMG]

11. Awe, he is so cute! I love how you matched his light hair to dark blue eyes with his light skin color. It really makes his eyes stand out. He's adorable! He's a Glen, right?

12. He is a Glen, and he came with those eyes lol. I did pick out his silver hair though. He was my first doll and back when I was a newb my dolls kept their default eyes. After 5 years I can't picture him with any other eye color. *hugs my adorable sweet boy*

13. That is cool! I'm having a Glen offered to me in a trade with a Kemi head too. I'm scared I will have a hard time dressing him since boys are hard to dress anyhow. I have all boys and one girl on the way. Shopping for a girl is much, much easier! I think the shoes might have to be lati yellow/blyth size? IDK This one I am being offered is on the old body, single joint. I hope that isn't very problematic. I hate the idea of selling dolls, so I want to make sure I would be happy with him.

I hope the white skin of f doll might match resinsoul/bobobie white. I ordered my son's doll from them and I like the resinsoul doll he has. I would want to get a body for the extra Kemi head if I get them.

14. Yuuma there is on the Single jointed body. that's all they had 5 years ago. One word of warning about the SJ body is that it is strung without S-hooks. This is only a problem though really if you have clothes that the head has to be removed to put on.

[​IMG]

Also 95% of Yuumas clothes come from Ken Doll clothes or were made for him. I'm not sure about shoes honestly. They are tricky to shoe shop for. I got VERY lucky and found a tiny pair of key chain converse that fit him perfectly and that's like all he wears now shoe wise. To be completly honest these guys are not easy to clothes at all. They're too skinny for most yoSD clothing.

15. Oh no! That is too bad they are hard to clothe! I appreciate your honesty, that really helped me make a final decision. I didn't expect the response I got to a trade offer. It was a hard decision. Ultimately, I went with the doll I could clothe easier. In the future, I might still get one of these little guys, they sure are very cute! I will keep my subscription with this tread and vicariously enjoy them. Thanks [MENTION=45757]equine-aurora[/MENTION] for your help!

16. wow equine-aurora I didn't realize the old bodies were strung that way O: Glad I have a newer one, since my Ono was my first doll I feel like that would have been a totally different first impression of BJDs, a lot more complicated.

Just stopping by because my boy Louis is getting a new faceup and it's super exciting :D He used to have the factory faceup which was very nice and went scratch-free for over a year which is nice considering I took him outside and he took more than one fall! But then I won a giveaway on Tumblr so he'll be back soon looking all new :) I didn't really like the eyeliner and lower lashes of the factory faceup, but his new one has these great big eyebrows and lots of freckles and a red-ish nose, can't wait to share pictures! I also made him a yarn wig, hopefully it looks good all together!

17. My little boy Sebastian is making new friends! He is especially fond of his pony :D

[​IMG]

18. tipsyfox: I love Sebastians horse! It's just right for him!

Hey y'all. I haven't spammed new Yuuma pictures in awhile. He's still here and doing well. He got Sunglasses today.

[​IMG]

19. Thankyou! We love it too :) its the new Sage pony from Cameillia dynasty. Perfect size for yo-sd, and the fdoll bodies rid on it quite nicely. Yumma has such cute new sunglasses! Where did you get them?

20. I don't know actually. I have one of my friends dolls and her stuff at my house and I found them in her stuff. He's claimed them though. opps.