1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll tiny dolls discussion part 1

Sep 12, 2007

1. My Amber girl, Candy Cotton, in a new photo this evening:

[​IMG]
      Welcome, Silvir Stirling 5/5 by almyki, on Flickr

Adorable~ Teddy bears make everything 100000x more ADORABLE. She's also sporting her new pink and blue wig from Luts today. ONE DAY SHE'LL BE COMPLETED. A TRUE PINK AND BLUE LOLITA, SWEET AS LOLITA CAN BE, I SWEAR IT.

<3 ali

2. <3 cute dolls :D

Does anyone know if dollmore "Dear Doll" size clothes will fit fantasydoll 1/6's? It's hard to compare the arm/leg length measurements because one measures to fingertips and one measures to wrists, etc. and Fdoll 1/6s are definitely slimmer, but I wonder if it would make too big a difference for shirts

3. I'm not sure about dear doll. My boy wears stuff from the Narsha section though if that's helpful. The arms are a bit long on sweaters but besides that they fit great.

4. Thank you! I like this one hoodie that they have in stock on Denverdoll. :) I think I'll get it

5. Update: I got the sweatshirt! Problem is, when I first got it, it went down to his knees and flared out like a dress D: So I opened up the seem in the back, folded up the hem about a centimeter, and brought in the back a TON so that it fit straight on his sides instead of flaring out. Weird thing is, the sleeves are a great length, and the hood fits well, too! Anyway I took him outside to show it off, here's a picture from this morning :)

[​IMG]

The shoes are Dollmore, too. Only $8 at DDE! They fit fine, maybe a little wobbly but that just leaves room for socks. They were very stable for me, as you can see, he's on one foot :)

6. That's funny about the hoodie, glad you got it to fit! He's such a cutie!

7. Thank you! :D I'm much happier with him since he got a new faceup, and I have some TTYA pants coming in the mail, too. This kid's getting spoiled haha x)

8. [MENTION=64788]coffeetea[/MENTION] - He is so cute!!!! I love to see happy little tinies.

9. Thank you! :) So far he's the only doll I've really bonded with, I recently crocheted him a little fox doll and took them outside x)

[​IMG]

10. Sebastian has been getting a lot of attention lately! Here he is, all decked out in his native clothing, and deerskin moccasins I made myself! Also starring his bff, cameillia dynasty sage :D

[​IMG]

11. Nori got a little suit the other day so I took the opportunity to get a nice shot of it at the park today, now he looks like his daddy!

[​IMG]

12. What a cutie! XD

13. Thanks! I think I need to get him some more, its just a Ken doll suit and all the most adjusting it needs is the leg length.

14. I went to a small doll market in Korea and found Candy some perfect clothes! She was meant to be a pink-and-blue lolita since I got her, but I never found the right things and put it all together until now. Sooo proud and happy! I also bought all these little accessories here and there, and a perfectly cut matching pink bench, and a little toy lamb pet, and I'm just stoked with her~ I set her up in my office at work, in a shelf on my desk:

[​IMG]In the Office with Candy Cotton by Mira Kim, on Flickr

I feel good about her now, but now I'd like to take it to the next level. I want to get her some flashy Oscar Eye urethanes, a proper lolita split wig with curly twintails (or something similar, not just a bob), and maybe some fancy DollHeart shoes~ Though YoSD shoes ARE rather room on her, I've decided it's not too bad and I'll just live with it, with socks or stockings. I'd also like some pillows for her bench!

<3 ali

15. Very cute! :D

16. all your dolls are so cute!!

17. Hello there =) This is my honey Yanni :daisy[​IMG]

18. So nice to find this thread!! I've bought a fantasy doll Glen recently! One day a plan to give him a new faceup! But I think he already looks cute! Here is my boy, Sora! [​IMG]