1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll tiny dolls discussion part 1

Sep 12, 2007

1. acidquill: I wouldn't really say he's changed, just my photography as changed, I've gotten better at doll pictures. He's still the same Yuuma he's always been.

2. This is my Vasilii (Ono).
      It is a pity that so few photographs of these dolls. Ono had very cute and cool! Fdoll makes very accurate and high-quality dolls
      [​IMG]

More Vasilii. Photo made my friend:
      [​IMG]

3. I just paid for a second hand Amber, and can't wait to have her home! These little ones look just DARLING!

4. oh congrats Ayas, it's great to see more of these little guys and gals getting love.

5. I got an Fdoll Amber for my birthday a few weeks back, she's been a joy! So adorable. Haven't had time to take a photo because I'm busy with other projects... And I'm not terribly happy about her wig either. :/

Hope to see more pictures eventually! Especially since there's some new tiny's up on the site!

6. My Amber came home today! And I must say...I LOVE her! Her eyes were modded wider than standard, which gives her a bit of a creepy feel, that I just LOVE for her. Add a black and blue wig (Liv World Doll Wig, actually) and it makes her feel even creepier. She's a little shorter than I expected, compared to my Resinsould and Bobobie kids in the same size range, but just as adorably 'chubby' when compaired to them. I think she fits in rather well, and definitely gives my 'little' crew more diversity than they had before. Now either track down, or make, her some eyes. All I have at home are shades of blue, and I don't think any of them are quite right for her. I hope to share a photo or two of her tomorrow! And she arrived with a friend! Their boxes were waiting on the front steps when I got home today. Her friend is a Cherishdoll Faith Alley, who came from another girl, and wasn't due until the end of the week. so amber came home late, and Alley came home early, just so they could arrive together! And next to her, the Alley looks so adorably short and tiny. I am just in love with them both!

7. Did you all see the new FDoll tinies on the website? I just LOVE them! Pamela looks like a more serious Amber, imo? I wish there were more pics form different angles of the new little ones!

Elerosh, your Ono is so cute! I used to have an Ono, but stupidly sold him on... I regret it, though, and he's high up on my wishlist, especially since FDoll now has the new tiny body with the double joints.

8. Well, here's my girl. She still hasn't told me her name. If she doesn't tell me soon, she'll just wind up being 'Amber' after her sculpt name out of habit!

Please excuse how...wall eyed...she looks. The way I made her eyes, they reflect even diffused flash light back oddly.
      [​IMG]

I'm going to try for better photos of her sometime soon, when I have the time and proper light (minus horrible summer heat, since natural light photos have to be done outside) to take some.

She'll also be getting a new face-up as soon as I can afford to get more sealer.

9. Keladry, Thanks! :) I was wondering about how to sell it and buy him a body of new tiny body with the double joints. And most likely it will be a girl's body :)

10. So...my girl wound up with a new face-up yesterday. I was playing with her some, re-dressing her and stuff, when the edges of her face, around the edges of the sealer, started getting sticky. At first, I thought I must have had something on my hands I wasn't aware of, that was causing this, so I grabbed a fresh chunk of magic eraser to gently clean off the sticky...but the more I cleaned, the more in towards her face-up the stickyness went. I realized it had to be the sealer at this point, since I'd washed my hands, and so totally wiped her face, and re-did it. I rather like the new one better, and hope to have photos to show soon.

11. drive by Yuuma spam to bump the thread.

[​IMG]

12. wow this thread is super slow. More Yuuma spam to try and bumb the thread and get some discussion going.

[​IMG]
      He got new clothes.

13. Yes, yes, keep bumping! I just won an adorable Glen at a convention, and I'll be getting him in October but I can't wait!!

14. Oh hey Pikelets, that's awesome! my Glen was my first doll and I love him to bits. As you can see this thread is pretty inactive, but I would love if it got a bit more active.

15. My girl has a new face, and new eyes that make her a little less creepy looking. I hope to get the chance to photograph her again soon...was GOING to do that this week, but I've been sick in bed all week! Finally getting to feeling somewhat better today, though, so hopefully soon!

16. oh awesome ​ayas

17. I've got a Charlotte boy at home and I'm waiting for a Rowan boy too. But I'm having troubles with the clothes, because their bodies are smaller that I was planing. Where do you get clothes for them?

18. Most of my boys clothes are Ken doll clothes or hand made for him, I did discover that Narsha clothes from dollmore fit these kiddos if you don't mind them being a bit long in the sleeves if you get something long-sleeved. AS for shoes that's even more hit and miss, the only shoes he has that fit him really well were a lucky discovery of mine one day when I was at Dollar General, they were keychains, but unlike the usual keychain shoes that are big enough for MSDs, these were small, and I happened to have Yuuma with me that day, so I compared his foot to the bottom of the shoe, but I've never seen another pair of these small keychain converse.

19. So Ken and Barbie clothes fit the little ones, yes?

20. Ken do, not sure about Barbie with how skinny she is.