1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Doll tiny dolls discussion part 1

Sep 12, 2007

1. They're skinnier, I have issues with standard yoSD clothes fitting. Ken Doll clothes will become you're new best friend.

2. Skitterbug: They're skinnier than more 'standard' yo-sized dolls, but look chubby next to slim yo-sized dolls, like Resinsoul and Bobobie. They really are a nice, fun size, though! And stretchy Barbie tops, skirts, and dresses can work on them, too.

My girl is still fussing at me that she does not LIKE the Barbie stuff I have for my other girls (Resinsoul and Bobobie), nor does she like the few Liv outfits I have, since the one she WANTED does not fit, and she is sick of having to wear them simply to not be naked. I think, once I have some free time again (October through the first week of November is busy normally, and this year only got busier with stupid problems cropping up all month!) I NEED to get s-hook made for her hands so she can wear the top she wants, and then get her some pants and skirts made so she'll be happy again! Maybe then she'll tell me her name. Stubborn little thing.

3. So they're a nice inbetween size, that's nice o3o If I want to make clothes for standard yo-sized dolls I only have to add a little bit.

I was originally looking at a BB Isabella but she's so skinny, she reminds me of my 27cm obitsu, and I really don't want dolls that are too similar, not YET at least!

I seem to remember someone having a picture of a Fdoll tiny in a liv wig - do they fit?

YAP YAP QUESTIONS YAP, hahaha.

4. Ayas: One of my friends made s-hooks for Yuuma's hands and feet back when he was brand new, makes things so much easier!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I have officially ordered my Glen! Yay! :)

6. Thanks for the photos of the hooks that were made for your boy! Once I get past the next week, I'll have time to work on my dolls again, and I think one of the first things that's happening is my girl getting s-hooks!

For Liv wigs, yup, they fit! My girl is wearing one! When I can afford to, I might have to go hunting to find her a few more, since she's my ONLY doll that likes the BLACK wigs. So I mostly have lighter wigs, with 2 brunette ones that 2 of my other girls have claimed!

Here's a photo of her with her new face-up, but still in the eyes I made for her...she's got some new ones now that are still blind, but a really pretty color, that loo so much better! I'm hoping to get some photos soon.

[​IMG]

7. I really like her new face-up! Especially the lips and the tear drop.

8. Thanks, Clue! So do I! And the tear drop was an 'oops' I made into a 'happy'! I went down too far on her face with one of her lashes, but liked the rest too much to risk smudging, and so needing to wipe them, by trying to clean it up to be more even with the rest...so it became a line into a teardrop instead! Not sure if it's a tattoo, or a birthmark for her yet, though...I'll probably figure THAT out when I figure out her name!

9. Hoping you guys can help me out. Does anyone have a link to comparison pics of Fdoll with other tinies? Such as Littlefee or some slim tinies? I know that there was an old link to a pic comparing with Bambicrony but it no longer works. :(

10. are they taller than Littlefees at all?

11. I've never had him around a littlefee so I don't know.

12. Here's my girl, a modded Amber (her eyes have been opened wider), standing between a Resinsoul Bei (slim Yo) and a Cherishdoll Faith Ally (who is simply adorably small and delicate).

[​IMG]

13. Ayas-Shadow that is one of the most successful accident-turned-awsome situations I've ever seen!

14. Thank you so much! That's perfect. I know I'm looking for a little taller body so I guess I'll keep looking.

15. I just ordered Pamela. Does anyone else have her? She will be my first BJD

16. FantasyDoll Amber: A Gift for my Sis

[​IMG]

17. Here's a pic of her over all look, before I ship her off to my loving Sister
      [​IMG]

Face up and body blushing by me. all sealed with UV MSC and UV gloss varnish (in select areas of course)
      Outfit hand sewn by me

Wig I got today at a local BJD meetup- it's perfect for her,

18. Would you like to adopt me as another sister?

19. Lol...... She's an awesome sister. I was visiting family this past October. And as we were leaving my sister's house she gave me a Mint in box Nostolgic Pop Blythe. Best sis in the world. Especially when we share the same taste in dollies.