1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Dollstown Sculpt

Mar 9, 2018

1. What is your favotite Dollstown head sculpt? Mine is Lucile. I also like Bindi.

2. I miss Hue, as he was my favorite. Right now it's the elves as I love the elf body so elegant. Been buying from Dollstown since 2008. So many changes in the bodies.

3. Although I do not own one, I really love Elysia

4. Mine is Estella. She took a long time to grow on me though.I tend to like the older head sculpts.

5. My favorite Dollstown head is Lucille, I'm happy I got one (they seem to be discontinued?)
      [​IMG]
      I also like Remi, Soi, Hyun, Daisy, Dami, Soyu, and Deogi, :P
      Love when a sculpt looks a little sad, or a little happy, or a little serious/angry, or a little kind, depending on the angle you're looking at it. Lucille does that (and some of my other dolls) :)

6. Oh she is so beautiful and I love the blue :) I just managed to get a Deogi on the 5 year body before they retired it.

7. There are so many gorgeous sculpts. So much depends on face ups. I currently enjoy Amy, but Remi and Elysia are both just lovely and seeing photos of others girls, I have to admire many others

8. My favorites are in order.
      1.) Hue
      2.) Daisy Boy
      3.) Arin
      4.) Elysia
      5.) Deogi

9. I like the Elysia and Hyun. What I love most about both of them is how their faces shine even with the most minimal amount of makeup. Also have a question. I've looked in the forum and done Google searches but can't seem to find my answer to what other companies resin would match Dollstown head colors. Not really keen on the bodies they have and would like to get the body elsewhere.

10. [​IMG]

He doesn't have a faceup yet because I'm waiting on the artist to come back from vacation, but I adore my Soyu :aheartbea

11. Really depends on what skin type you picked for head. The fresh skin would be easiest anything darker then Oriental skin is going to be next to impossible. Dollshe uses the same resin as Dollstown, but Dollshe bodies are way bigger yet have generally smaller heads. Your best bet is fresh skin and then look for pale skin dolls with a hint of pink. Keep in mind these are nine inch heads for the bigger dolls so you will need necks around nine to ten centimeters around. You didn't mention which head(s) you were looking to hybrid. So I will hope it wasn't one of the kids, because no one makes better kid bodies then Dollstown. I am hoping they create a new boy body because I have two boys not happy they are on girl bodies.

12. I like a lot Elysia and J. I'm not sure wich one I prefer. I also love Soph B, it's a pity she was discontenued years ago.
      Of course I own the three of them :)

13. First purchase would be Elysia. Wasn't going to go any darker than Oriental so thanks for advice on going with fresh. Would pale match other companies white skin?

14. Some are paper white, DT is more a mellow white.

15. My favorite right now is Azura, hence my avatar. I love Soi (one on the way right now), Lucille, Elysia, and Halley. I was planning to order one of the heads that are about to be discontinued, but don't think that I love any of them as much as the already-discontinued Lucille and not-discontinued Elysia and Halley. It's always so tempting to grab something you know you won't be able to get easily later, even if it isn't something you are dying to have.

16. I just discovered Dollstown and I am just absolutely blown away by how perfect they are. My favorite is Soi, definitely has become grail doll category.

17. My absolute favorite is Dollstown Elf Soyu!
      here are my two gals: Wren is my redhead, Fawn is my blond
      both were painted by @Jay and both have Gumdrops urethane eyes.
      Wren wears and Amadiz wig, Fawn a blond Monique Gold.
      Their dresses sewn by myself.

[​IMG]

I still cannot believe that Soyu is being discontinued.... so sad...

18. Daisy for me...love that sculpt, especially with the DT default faceup...

And count me in as adding to the Soyu love...I'm not sure I'm going to be able to add her to my brood before she's gone, which is making me sad...

19. And I've managed to bring Daisy home! Pardon my usual less-than-brilliant photography...

[​IMG]

20. Seola. I have her three times, a Seola7 on elf-body in Pale skin, a Seola7 fresh skin floating head, and a Seola13 on the 18-year body in Honey Raspberry skin.

She's remained my favorite sculpt in the world of any company, for 10 years straight now . So sad that her mold will be broken forever this year :(:(:(

Tags: