1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEATHERFALL- Now carrying Unidoll and Plastic Flower too!

Jan 13, 2007

1. Its listed under local meets, but as its more of a store event ( with food, first showing of new dolls and special outfits, we're listing it here.)

Invites have already been sent out - it will take place in Vancouver, Canada at 7/7/7 to coincide with the Tanabata theme.

Schedule of Events:

3:00 PM OPENING + Writing & Hanging Tanabata Wishes

4:00 PM Ikebana workshop- little masterpieces for your kids

5:00 PM Tea Ceremony

6:00 PM Dinner - introduction of our new lines, showcase of OOAK dolls and kimono

7:00 PM Miss Tanabata Doll Competition!

There will also be raffles, and 2-3 separate set ups for photography - though the garden has many other spots, so feel free to pose your dolls outside of these too - these were mostly to give some interesting backgrounds for postcard style shots.

- If you are participating in the ikebana workshop and wish to take your finished product home, please bring a ceramic base/little plate/ glass dish etc that you wish to use, as the ones we loan out are to remain here.

- Miss Tanabata Contest -! Surely, with all the beautiful dolls that will attend the meet some would like to participate in a friendly competition?
      The doll crowned Miss Tanabata 2007 will not only have bragging rights but a OOAK Japanese silk kimono crafted specifically for her.

2. Now carrying UNIDOLL and PLASTIC FLOWER!

3. Wow! I was just at your site and I think I'm in looove with the Plastic Flower Ma-U. That little frown is so cute! I'm so set on getting an MSD and a ton of heads for it (Princess Langwidere!) and I think her little face might have pushed all my other heads down the priority list. She's not some kind of limited thing is she? How is the different skin tones? Do they run pale or darker? I'm going to be getting a Dollzone MSD and I know their skin tones tend to run light so I'm a little worried about other brands heads not quite matching...

4. Normal should match Volks normal, I ordered 2, one normal and one white, they should be in soon.

5. ^_^ What Grael said. We should have the heads in about a week or so, so I can compare skintones with the dollzones ( we're the DZ agent for Canada)

6. Awesome, I can't wait! Ooh, does that mean there won't be the 20-30 day wait like the site says?

7. Usually we only send orders when they are pre-order, but this first time we ordered some stock ones as well. If you place an order for one we have in stock at the moment, you'll get it shipped right away -- but we only got a few, so they are all listed as pre-orders. Safer to assume the 20-30 days and be happily surprised if its actually in stock!

8. Any news/estimates on when the plastic flowers will be coming in :)?

9. We got news from Sui that because of the humidity in Korea the orders are slightly delayed. We hope she will be posting them to us next week - we'll keep you updated!

10. Well that is my question, I saw that dream of child atleast all come with a carrier bag. Did anyone who ordered from featherfall get one?
      DollZone either? I would like to know because my Mo (Mowan) should be here soon and I am wondering if I will have to buy him a bag or not.

11. I believe they don't. I ordered a Mo from Edel doll back in Febuary, and he didn't. They do, however, come with a box and some pillows. Hope that helps! :aheartbea

12. We had a promotion for the new fullsets, where they came with a carrier.It has since expired so.. nope, sorry.

Also - Sui has sent the heads to us! we should have them here early next week, and then on their way to their owners.

13. hurray, let me know so I can chose my eyes for her, so happy

14. Will there be extra heads for sale on your site?

15. We have a couple, but I think most of the stock ones we ordered have been bought too. WE have a convention this weekend, so after that we'll likely run another other. ^_^

16. Okay ! orders sent, and.. yup, we still have one in stock of each of the heads.. in case you can't wait to get your hands on the cuties.. hehe. Going to take a pic of Ma'u on a DZ body, actually, the resin's pretty spot on. ^_^