1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for ApricotKiss

Sep 9, 2009

1. I purchased the MNF Karsh default outfit and wig from Apricotkiss, and she was kind enough to split the boots out of the set for me as I already have them. The outfit and wig arrived quickly and without incident from Canada to the US (which can be a problem sometimes!). She did warn of slight smoke smell in the thread, and the items are airing out and should be just fine! Communication was great and she even included a little weapon for my Elf Assassin :) Thank you SO much, Apricotkiss!

2. I bought some clothes from Apricotkiss great communication, shipped very fast, it was all in great condition and very well packed. Highly recommend. Thank you!:)

3. I purchased a pair of MNF Karsh boots from Apricotkiss and everything was great: The boots are wonderful for my Mini Fees, great product quality, well-packaged, and delivered in a timely manner that was quick! Great communication too and I highly recommend Apricotkiss as a seller. Thank you for an excellent transaction.

4. Apricotkiss sold me her MNF Miyu. She's the best person I have ever bought from on DoA! Communication was always Lightning fast~! Thank you so so so so so much! I absolutely adore her!!!

5. Purchased a blond wig from ApricotKiss. It was one of the fastest transactions I've ever had, communication was great, and the wig arrived safely in a short amount of time. Recommend seller, I'd definitely buy from again!!

6. I bought a little outfit from Apricotkiss and she was a pleasure to buy from, she kept me informed all the way.
      Thank you.

7. I bought some YoSD and MSD clothing from ApricotKiss. She allowed for me to place the items on hold until I could confirm payment, and after sending the payment she shipped them out very quickly. They all came safely and securely packaged :aheartbea

Could not ask for a better seller ;3 Would gladly do business with again!

8. I bought ApricotKiss's LTF Ante. I got her just as I was leaving for a 10 day trip so didn't get to open her until recently. She was well packed and looks great. AK was great from start to finsih esp. since I had to do a short layaway.

9. ApricotKiss participated in my thirteenth Leekeworld group order and was an extreme pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. :D I appreciate great communication and swift payments and she was not lacking in either category, making this a smooth and easy transaction all the way through~ Highly recommended!!

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

10. ApricotKiss sold me a Kid Delf head and I felt very pleased with the whole transaction. She kept up great communication and took good care of packing the head. I highly recommend her! Thanks!

11. I purchased a Summery 09 head from you~ Shipping was extreamly fast! Thanks for dealing with my stupid delays >__<!!!

12. I bought a dollheart outfit off ApricotKiss, the transaction was wonderful. She put the outfit on a shortlayaway and hold for me that was very helpful for me to do some calculations. She was polite and lovely throughout. Pleasure to work with, definately recommended seller. Thanks again.

13. ApricotKiss purchased a Kid Delf head from me and was a wonderful buyer. Lightening fast payment, let me know when the head arrived and just an all around wonderful person. Highly recommend to all.

Welcomed back anytime!

14. Bought my Bory head with faceup from me, paid same day without hassle, let me know when he arrived in the mail. Excellent buyer, would do business again.

15. Stellar Seller Report!
      Reporting a stellar transaction w/ApricotKissi! Fast and friendly seller who packs carefully and ships w/lightening speed! The doll is perfection! Thanks big bunches! Joyce/pinktink

16. sold a pair of dollmore shorts to ApricotKiss and everything went great, she was understanding about shipping delays and overall a very pleasant person to do business with and i highly recommend her as a buyer.

17. Apricotkiss bought a Luts Summery head from me, payment was fast, communication was great! Overall the transaction was super smooth! Definitely would do business with her anytime!

18. Apricotkiss bought a pair of Nine9Style jeans from me. Communication and payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you!

19. I sold a Luts boy body to Apricotkiss. She was very friendly and let me know when the body arrived. I would love to sell from her again.

20. Bought a Luts Summery Head from ApricotKiss, she was very friendly and answered all my questions quickly. The head was shipped out fast and was very well packaged.
      She even included a free pair of eyes.
      Highly recommended seller.