1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for ApricotKiss

Sep 9, 2009

1. I recently recieved a PukiPuki Sugar from Apricotkiss, and the transaction went very smoothly. The doll was packaged well and arrived in great condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

2. Wonderful Buyer Thanks so much!

3. Just got my wonderful boots from her - great price, free shipping! Thanks soooooo much! They look awesome on my new boy!

4. I did a faceup commission for Apricotkiss. She was excellent in communication and left me lots of room to work with.
      It was a fun experience and I'd definitely love to work with her again!

5. Apricotkiss is such a wonderful person to do business with! She paid quickly & communication was most excellent! A super smooth transaction! :)

6. I painted a Summery for Apricotkiss, and she was wonderful to work with. She gave great directions about what she was looking for, and she balanced that with a willingness to let me experiment :) She paid the day everything was ready, and she even let me know when he got home safely. Fantastic commission experience. I would live to paint for her again any day!!

7. I received a Luts Summery from Apricotkiss and she was very friendly. Her communication was excellent and the transaction went smooth. The doll was packed quite well and arrived in great condition. I would love to buy from her again!

8. POSITIVE

We bought a Luts Aru from Apricotkiss. She provided excellent communication and shipped her quickly and professionally. It was a pleasure to do business with her and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Robert

9. I bought mnf shushu head from Apricotkiss. Communications were great and shipping was fast.
      She was very nice and lovely person to deal with. Thank you! :)

10. I recently purchased a MNF V.Woosoo head from ApricotKiss. She is a fantastic seller, and I highly recommend her! She was always quick to respond to messages, shipped SUPER quickly, packaged the head amazingly well, and was always very kind. I would love to buy, sell, and/or trade to her again. Thanks! :)

11. Very sweet buyer! Sarah bought a Pukifee from me and paid promptly. She let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thank you!

12. ApricotKiss participated in my nineteenth Leekeworld group order and just as before, was just lovely to transact with this time around. Communication was great from their end and payments were prompt and I have nothing but positive things to say in regard to this transaction. :D

Thank you for your participation in this group order.
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

13. I bought a PKF Luna from Apricot Kiss, and she's ADORABLE and came well packed, and quickly! Thanks so much

14. I bought a lot of clothing for MSD girls from Apricotkiss and the transaction went perfectly! They arrived quickly and were nicely packaged and she was very sweet and quick to respond throughout. Thanks a bunch!

15. Purchased a pair of eyes from Apricotkiss. The transaction went very smoothly, communication was excellent and the item arrived in great condition. Thank you so much!

16. ApricotKiss recently participated in the second half of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run as well as purchasing a Junior Delf head from me and both transactions went swimmingly well. :) Communication was flawless and payments were all sent over in a prompt fashion. As all previous transactions, things were smooth and easy and they have always been very pleasant to deal with. I would gladly do business with them again in the future and give them my recommendations with ease!

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

17. I bought a pukifee luna from apricotkiss and it was a 5 star transaction!! She was shipped very fast and came with a bunch of extras and was in perfect condition!! Thanks so much!! ^_^

18. Bought a wiggie from me! Paid imed. Transaction went smooth and flawlessly! Would recommend selling/buying from this user certainly! <3 Thank you!

19. I purchased a custom MNF Chloe and she was shipped SUPER quick (the same day!) and arrived in perfect condition after a long journey to the UK :)
      Great communication and very very helpful throughout our transaction, couldn't have asked for more!

Thanks again :)

20. AK bought a little YOSD shirt from me. The transaction was flawless, payment was fast, communication was prompt. AK is a great buyer! Thanks again im glad you like it :)!~