1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for ApricotKiss

Sep 9, 2009

1. I contacted Apricotkiss about some eyes after seeing her box opening thread, and she was kindly willing to sell them to me! Her communication was timely, and she made sure to keep me updated on shipping status. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Apricotkiss, and I mean it. I would not hesitate to do business with her again, and I give her my highest recommendation! Thank you so much for the lovely eyes!!

2. Purchased a JDF/SDF boy from her, and she was a complete pleasure to buy from. Fast, easy communication, and the doll was shipped quickly and safely. Would definitely buy from again, higly recommend. K)

3. ApricotKiss sold a Ayumu to me, she is very kind to answer all my quesions, and show me very detail pics. Also, she sent many gift with Ayumu together. The deliverying was fast, too. Thanks ApricotKiss, I am happy to make transaction with you^^

4. I sold an outfit to ApricotKiss. Great communication and prompt payment! Couldn't have asked for more :)
      Thanks!
      Sarah

5. Purchased a Littlefee Shiwoo from this lovely gal! She was nice enough to hold him for me until my payday, kept me updated about everything, shipped promptly and he arrived safe and exactly how she described. I would definetly buy from her again and highly recommend her! :)

6. Apricotkiss bought a Volks Tae Lovely Dress Ver from me, they were patient with me getting a shipping price for them. Amazing communication, very friendly and prompt payment. Overall a really great transaction! A big thank you to Apricotkiss for doing business with me, I'd gladly work with them again! :D

7. I purchased Luts Carmine Romance from ApricotKiss. They were very kind and included a lot of extras with him! I would love to deal with them again. Thank you so much, I love him!

8. I bought a luts summer event head from ApricotKiss and everything went great! Quick response, nice communication, safe packing and prompt shippment. I would definately recommonder them to anyone! Thank you so much!!

9. I purchased a KDF Leggiero set from ApricotKiss and it was a seamless transaction. Replies were quick and friendly and the package shipped and arrived quickly. Everything was as described. Thanks so much!

10. Positive. I have bought a Volks tae from Apricotkiss. It’s a very pleasant experience. Definitely will buy things from her next time.

11. Bought a Luts Kid Delf Kale from her on layaway!
      She was fantastic to deal with, and since we're in the same city, allowed me to pick up my boy rather than shipping him. I'd deal with her again any time! <3 Thanks again, Apricot!

12. Apricotkiss bought a Switch Soseo Mocha skin doll from me. She was really polite, communication was great and payment was faster than expected. Apricotkiss is a great buyer and I would be happy to deal with her again in future :)

13. :cake::aheartbea:daisyPositive feedback:daisy:aheartbea:cake:

I was very fortunate to buy a beautiful head from Apricotkiss (such a adorable name:aheartbea) and the whole transaction was perfect from the start to the end.
      Apricotkiss was wonderful and even upgraded the shipping to Expedited and they packaged the head up very carefully and it arrived in perfect condition and is so handsome !
      I highly recommend Apricotkiss and I hope to be able to buy from them again as they are so sweet!

Thank you so much Apricotkiss:hug:!

14. I bought a luts 2020 kdf event head from apricot, it was a smooth transaction. Doll head arrived quickly and is perfect.

15. I bought Luts Diez head from apricotKiss.
      The conversation was awesome, answers to my questions were replied as once the message was read.
      apricotKiss was super nice and let me do a small layaway aswell and wasn't mad at me because the second payment was delayed some days.

i'd buy from apricotKiss again and highly recommend dealing with them