1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback For cardoll

Dec 20, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for me. Thanks all

2. cardoll purchased a Luts 2010 Summer event head 2 from me. cardoll kept constant contact and would keep me up to date on how the payment was progressing.

cardoll was polite and completed the payment well in advanced of the original timeframe given.

Thankyou so much! I reccommend cardoll for future transactions!

Mawgy

3. Cardoll purchased a Luts head from me and paid very fast and was great to work with!

4. Cardoll bought a Chiwoo elf head from me. Communicating with Cardoll was easy and I received payment quickly via paypal. So Thmbs up for Cardoll! :-D

5. cardoll purchased my FairyLand FeePle70 Boy Body (Natural Skin).
      The transaction is very great & smooth.
      Quick payment + prompt communication.
      I'm glad the body safely arrived at her place~ ♡

Very recommended buyer~ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      She's a lovely & sweet person~
      No hesitate to deal with her again in the future~
      All the best for you~~ ^____^

6. I sold an SD17 Reisner to Cardoll and she was a wonderful buyer~
      Payment was quick and communication was very good.
      Everything was finished much faster than I had hoped for, so I'm really glad!

Thank you so much~!

7. I bought an EID leather jacket from cardoll and it was a perfect transaction! Good communication every step of the way, she kept me informed of everything and was very friendly. She also provided me with additional photos when I asked for them. The jacket arrived in excellent condition, exactly as described. Would not hesitate to buy off her again!

8. Cardoll bought a Volks SD17 body from me on layaway. She kept great communication and paid on time every time. It was a pleasure to deal with her. ^^ Thanks!

9. I purchased a SD17 sadol suit set from Cardoll. The transaction was very smooth. Communication was good and was very friendly, the item was shipped very quickly. Nicely packaged too. A pleasure to deal with, thanks again!

10. I bought a Fairyland Feeple70 male body from cardoll, who kept in contact and shipped the body very safely and quickly! Wonderful transaction and body; I thank you so much! ^_^

11. cardoll purchased Peroth head from me and it was such a pleasant transaction.
      The payment was made promptly and they let me know when they received the head.
      I would definitely deal with them again. Thank you so much~! :D

12. cardoll sold a Claude head to me, the transation was smoothy. Doll arrived with nice packaging and full wrapped.
      Thank you so much !

13. I sold Luts body to her. She is so nice and so kind:)
      Communication was perfect and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :D

14. I sold my SDGou Beast body to cardoll and transaction went smoothly. Thank you so much!