1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for gloomyerina

Jun 18, 2009

1. This thread is for anyone wanting to leave me feedback.

I always appreciate feedback, and I promise to return the favor! :)

Thanks so much!

2. I purchased a lovely Leeke wig from gloomyerina. It was in perfect condition, very well packaged, and she let me know when it was mailed. I'd definitely do business with her again.
      :)

3. I purchased a Serendipity Sharmin from gloomyerina. She arrived in the exact condition as described, and was packed securely. (So securely I had to struggle to get the doll box out of the shipping box!) Shipping was very prompt. You can definitely buy from her with confidence! :)

4. Alright, let me tell you about Erina. She's an absolute delight to buy from! I purchased a Dollga wig from her a week ago, the wig arrived very promptly following payment. It was packaged professionally, didn't overcharge on shipping and even included some little goodies~! She's quick to respond to inquiries and provided me with additional photos as requested. A real doll! Do not hesitate to buy from her. <3

5. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to gloomyerina. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. I traded with gloomyerina for a Luts head^^ She was very pleasant to work with, kept in touch and sent the head exactly when she wrote she would:) Highly recommended trader:aheartbea

7. gloomyerina bought a msd dress from me, the transaction went quite smooth, would do business with her again :)

8. I bought a wig from gloomyerina! She was wonderful to work with and the wig arrived fast and in amazing condition! ^w^ Thanks again! <3

9. Made a purchase from gloomyerina. Transaction went superbly! Communication/replies were fast, shipping was fast, prices were great, quality excellent, item as described/photographed.
      5-STARS! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      I'd gladly buy again and recommend this seller.

mnf/guppykisses long sleeve top with hearts & stars

10. I purchased two pairs of shoes from Erina and the transaction was fantastic all the way. I'm highly delighted and would love to deal with Erina again.

Thankyou:)

11. adopted lovely ElfDoll Yumi/Dami from gloomyerina...I am very pleased :D
      transaction was super smooth, good mails, and quick shipping...I really appreciate the
      little extras and kind note!!
      thanks again...Yumi is wonderful :aheartbea

xxookate

12. Just sold some BJD clothes to gloomyerina. Pleasure to deal with, excellent communication, superfast payment...
      Thank you,

Nadine in the UK

13. Bought a Pipos Dali from gloomyerina, and it was a perfect transaction. Very nice to deal with and I am so happy with my new bunny :) Thank you!

14. Positive Feedback

gloomyerina bought a few pairs of MSD shoes from me. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. She paid promptly and was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying or selling with gloomyerina , I wish more users were like this one. :aheartbea Thank you again!

15. I bought a "vampire bear" hoodie and a friends 2b made dress for my MiniFees. I love them! They are well made, and Gloomyerina sent them to me quickly, and she included some cute little extras too! I highly recommend her to anyone. She is very nice and answers PMs quickly.

16. Bought Pipos Dark Alice fullset from gloomyerina. Another wonderful transaction :)

17. Gloomyerina purchased 2 MSD outfits fro me.
      She sent payment promptly, and was very nice to work with.

Thanks for a perfect transaction! :)

18. I purchased some clothes from Gloomyerina. She was great with her communication, shipping was a bit a slow, but everything arrived perfectly. I would deal with Gloomyerina again! Thanks. :)

19. I've bought a set of lolita dress from her. Excellent communication and shipping! Thanks a lot!

20. I bought this outfit from Gloomyerina. She even threw in the necklace and stationary as a gift! The shipping was really fast too. Thanks SO much!

[​IMG]