1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for gloomyerina

Jun 18, 2009

1. This thread is for anyone wanting to leave me feedback.

I always appreciate feedback, and I promise to return the favor! :)

Thanks so much!

2. I purchased a lovely Leeke wig from gloomyerina. It was in perfect condition, very well packaged, and she let me know when it was mailed. I'd definitely do business with her again.
      :)

3. I purchased a Serendipity Sharmin from gloomyerina. She arrived in the exact condition as described, and was packed securely. (So securely I had to struggle to get the doll box out of the shipping box!) Shipping was very prompt. You can definitely buy from her with confidence! :)

4. Alright, let me tell you about Erina. She's an absolute delight to buy from! I purchased a Dollga wig from her a week ago, the wig arrived very promptly following payment. It was packaged professionally, didn't overcharge on shipping and even included some little goodies~! She's quick to respond to inquiries and provided me with additional photos as requested. A real doll! Do not hesitate to buy from her. <3

5. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to gloomyerina. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. I traded with gloomyerina for a Luts head^^ She was very pleasant to work with, kept in touch and sent the head exactly when she wrote she would:) Highly recommended trader:aheartbea

7. gloomyerina bought a msd dress from me, the transaction went quite smooth, would do business with her again :)

8. I bought a wig from gloomyerina! She was wonderful to work with and the wig arrived fast and in amazing condition! ^w^ Thanks again! <3

9. Made a purchase from gloomyerina. Transaction went superbly! Communication/replies were fast, shipping was fast, prices were great, quality excellent, item as described/photographed.
      5-STARS! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      I'd gladly buy again and recommend this seller.

mnf/guppykisses long sleeve top with hearts & stars

10. I purchased two pairs of shoes from Erina and the transaction was fantastic all the way. I'm highly delighted and would love to deal with Erina again.

Thankyou:)

11. adopted lovely ElfDoll Yumi/Dami from gloomyerina...I am very pleased :D
      transaction was super smooth, good mails, and quick shipping...I really appreciate the
      little extras and kind note!!
      thanks again...Yumi is wonderful :aheartbea

xxookate

12. Just sold some BJD clothes to gloomyerina. Pleasure to deal with, excellent communication, superfast payment...
      Thank you,

Nadine in the UK

13. Bought a Pipos Dali from gloomyerina, and it was a perfect transaction. Very nice to deal with and I am so happy with my new bunny :) Thank you!

14. Positive Feedback

gloomyerina bought a few pairs of MSD shoes from me. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. She paid promptly and was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying or selling with gloomyerina , I wish more users were like this one. :aheartbea Thank you again!

15. I bought a "vampire bear" hoodie and a friends 2b made dress for my MiniFees. I love them! They are well made, and Gloomyerina sent them to me quickly, and she included some cute little extras too! I highly recommend her to anyone. She is very nice and answers PMs quickly.

16. Bought Pipos Dark Alice fullset from gloomyerina. Another wonderful transaction :)

17. Gloomyerina purchased 2 MSD outfits fro me.
      She sent payment promptly, and was very nice to work with.

Thanks for a perfect transaction! :)

18. I purchased some clothes from Gloomyerina. She was great with her communication, shipping was a bit a slow, but everything arrived perfectly. I would deal with Gloomyerina again! Thanks. :)

19. I've bought a set of lolita dress from her. Excellent communication and shipping! Thanks a lot!

20. I bought this outfit from Gloomyerina. She even threw in the necklace and stationary as a gift! The shipping was really fast too. Thanks SO much!

[​IMG]