Feeback for Godzilla

Feb 26, 2010

1. Hi. This is my feedback-thread. :)

2. Godzilla bought clothes for SD from me. she paid very fast, was very nice to comunicate with. great to deal with!

3. Godzilla bought outfits for SD from me. she paid very fast, was very nice to comunicate with.
      thank you so much:D

4. She bought a MiniFee Eliya "Black Rose" Outfit from me. The communication went smoothly and she was very nice. She paid fast. Great transaction!

Thank you! =)

5. Godzilla bought my crocheted top for minifee. Very nice contact, smooth transaction. Thank you:)

6. Positive feedback good comunication, very kind and patiente and fast to pay

7. I sold a Delf Soo and a DES head to Godzilla.

This was a very nice and positive transaction.

Godzilla was friendly, kind, and patient. She kept in touch through the whole process, paid quickly, and was ver kind and patient, when shipping took longer than expected - due to customs delay, and my being ill when I was supposed to take the parcel to the post office.

I'm so glad that my dolls went to her, as she really appreciates them.

Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a MiniFee Juri 2010 head from Godzilla. The transaction was perfect! Communication was very friendly and quick. I also got a lot of help to get the receipts for the head which I truly appreciate. The head was shipped super quickly and arrived very fast and in perfect condition. I highly recommend Godzilla. Thank you so much! :thumbup