1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for kitty5495

Mar 21, 2010

1. I couldn't find a thread for kitty5495, so thought I'd start one. I purchased a LTF arctic fox face plate from kitty5495 this past week and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She was pleasant to deal with, shipped when she said she would and provided the delivery confirmation number right away. The little face plate is perfect, just as described. I'd happily do business with her anytime! Thanks! :)

2. Kitty5495 bought a Bobobie Tiny Lucky girl from me and everything went great! She was very kind and Im very happy the little girl went to a good new home. I would sell to her anytime! :D

3. Just sold Kitty5495 a pair of blue 14mm eyes. She paid quick and communication was great.

4. I bought a Yo-SD shirt from Kitty5495. Communication was fast, and so was shipping. She even sent me a little bonus gift! Highly recommended.

5. I sold wigs to Kitty5495, and it was a pleasant transaction. Communication was prompt and friendly and her payment was fast. She also let me know when she got the items. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

6. I bought a BBB Lucky tiny from Kitty5495. Communication was excellent and she was very patient with me! The box arrived super-fast and the doll was extremely well-packaged. Recommended buyer. c:
      Thanks!

7. Brought a wig from Kitty 5495
      Great wig! Kept me well informed!
      Recommended :)

8. kitty5495 adopted LaTi Kitty CoCo from me.... great communication, prompt payment-a smooth sale! :lol:

enjoy her =^o^= and thx so much !!!
      hugs,
      xxoo kate :chocoberry

9. I bought a super cute pair of msd jean leggings from Kitty5495! I am super happy with everything! Thanks soooo much!:D

10. I bought kitty5495 s Mui-chan. She wrapped her so well, everything was exactly as described and the transaction was fast , friendly and perfect. Thank you so much

11. I bought a beautiful Rosenlied wig from Kitty5495. Communication was good and the wig was despatched quickly.

12. I bought some cute lati yellows clothes from kitty 5495. Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt, and I could not have been happier - an excellent transaction in every way!

:daisy

13. She sold me some Latigreen amazing clothes. Everything about her was great :3. Very recommended seller!! *___*.

14. Kitty5495 participated in my Leeke GO. She paid super fast and her communication was always friendly and precise! I am so glad to of had such a smooth GO!
      Thanks again!

15. Purchased some pukifee items from kitty5495, she responded as fast as she mailed them which was very fast. Would do business with again thank you ^ _ ^

16. I bought some PKF items from kitty5495, and everything went perfectly. Fast delivery from a very sweet seller! Highly recommended!!!

17. Kitty5495 bought a wig from me. Great communication, fast payment, and helped me learn how pay for the shipping costs directly through Paypal! An Ace buyer! Would be happy to do business again!

18. Another super transaction! I bought an Ixtee trike for my Pukifees from kitty 5495. Excellent communication, lightning fast shipping - it could not have been any better! :fangirl:

Thanks a bunch!
      :daisy

19. I bought a wig from kitty5495 - super quick shipping, and was very communicative. Would buy from again!

20. I bought a wig from kitty5495. She was exceptionally pleasant to deal with and her shipping was AMAZINGLY fast. I would be very pleased to buy from her again!!