1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for KyotoPunk

Feb 6, 2007

1. I sold a body to KyotoPunk .. it was a perfect transaction! Would gladly sell to again!!!!
      Thanks

2. I haven't even gotten the wig I bought from her yet, but I wanted to say how surprised and pleased I was when she emailed me not only to say that she had shipped the wig, but also to let me know she was refunding me $3 after shipping costs. Right above her email was the email from paypal saying that she had infact refunded the $3. I'm surprised with her honesty and oh so pleased doing business with her. Thank you!

3. I bought an outfit from KyotoPunk - perfect transaction all around; I'm very pleased. Thanks so much!

4. Great seller! Purchased 2 shirts, they are fantastic. Prompt shipping, wonderful communication. Thanks so much!

5. I sold an outfit to KyotoPunk, who was a great buyer -- prompt, friendly and responsive :D Thanks very much, and enjoy! :)

6. I purchased a shirt from KyotoPunk and it was an excellent transaction with fast shipping.
      Thank-you! :cake:

7. I have just purchased a hat and jacket from KP and found her a great seller to deal with, fast and friendly replies to PMs, lovely items and great prices! Thank you again KP!:thumbup

8. I bought a BC Chris head from KyotoPunk. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast.

Thank you

9. I bought a Swd School-A head from KyotoPunk :D we had such a smooth transaction!
      KyotoPunk kept everything update and organized! very nice and friendly seller :D
      thank you very much for our pleasant transaction!! ^__^

10. I bought some BJD stuff from KyotoPunk. It was a perfect, pleasant overseas transaction, very friendly and quick, and I would buy from her again. Thanks so much.

11. KyotoPunk commissioned me to do face up for her boy. Everything went smoothly
      I'm happy to deal with her.

Thank you so much^^

12. I sold my doll to KyotoPunk.
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her!
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks again!

13. KyotoPunk was wonderful in letting me not only adopt her wonderful Dream Realm Rad but also in helping me supply him not only with his first pair of pants but now I can make him more. Great girl and wonderful service from start to finish. Hugs, Marie K

14. Kyotopunk purchased a beloved doll of mine and was immediate with all payment and communication and was an absolute joy to deal with. Highest praise all around.

Thanks again and again!

15. Linda bought a sd chair from me. Great communication and great buyer! Pleasure to do business with. :D Thank you!!!! (PS: She is awesome! :aheartbea)

16. I bought a Unoa faceplate to KyotoPunk. Fast shipping and very well packaged. Excellent communication. Thank you for all :)

17. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from KyotoPunk. They were packaged safely and arrived quickly. It was a completely smooth transaction.

18. I bought a clothing set from KyotoPunk, and I'm very pleased with the transaction. Her price was very fair, shipping prompt, and comunication pleasant. I would buy from her again!

19. I bought a Suit from KyotoPunk and it arrived at its destination very fast. Very friendly, and helped me out with a few extra photos :) Thanks a lot!!

20. I bought a beautiful white dollheart fer set from kyotopunk :). Very good condition and smooth transaction <333