1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback For Nirote

Feb 16, 2007

1. This is feedback for me. n.n

If I've bought something from you or you've bought something for me, please post here and let everyone know how your experience was.

Thank you!

:aheartbea

2. Sold a WS CP Kid Delf body to Nirote. She paid promptly, was easy to get a hold of and communicated well except for forgetting to tell us when the body had actually arrived. :P Silly girl. All in all we would have no problem doing business with her again though.

-Abs & Rose

3. Nirote joined my Luts piggyback order, and she paid really fast and the communication was great and super friendly ^^

Thank you so much!! <3

4. Sweet and understanding customer. Thanks for putting up with me :]

5. Nirote has ordered commissions from me twice, and she was a dream to work with each time. Prompt payment, good communication, and a generally agreeable person altogether. Thanks darlin'!! :)

6. Nirote participated in the Leekeworld group I had the pleasure of organizing this past month and she was an absolute Delight to deal with from start to finish:D She was courteous, very sweet, paid quickly & was Very responsible;) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :thumbup :thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

7. She commissioned me for a body modification and face up on her doll, and everything went great! :) She was in good communication, paid quickly and was nice to work with. Thanks!

8. Nirote purchased a Lishe from me, and was very awesome to work with. She paid me immediately, and was always super nice to talk to. I would be happy to have another transaction with her.
      Thanks, so much. <3

9. Nirote purchased a Dollheart Tea Melody dress set and was fantastic to work with! A++++++

~Meee

10. Bought a MSD/MNF Lolita set from me.
      Prompt payment with smooth transaction.
      Friendly to communicate with, nice buyer! ^^

11. Nirote commissioned two outfits from me and was great to work with -- super friendly communications and very patient. The outfits were her original designs and it was wonderful helping her make them realities.:)

12. Nirote and Slowlyturningblue commissioned me for two face ups and a body modification and everything went great just like last time! ^^ Thanks!

13. I bought a MNF body from Nirote and the entire transaction was a dream. :aheartbea She was very courteous and wonderful to talk to. She shipped promptly and was kind enough to answer any questions I had.

Thank you so much! I definitely recommend this seller. A+! transaction.

14. CENTER]

[​IMG]

~*~ Dollmore Group Order ~*~

&#10087;Nirote&#10087; participated in my very first Dollmore Group Order here in DoA. She was so patient since she was the first one to join and had to wait until we have reached the "Free Shipping" mark. Although we couldn't get one of the things on her list, it was okay with her. She paid quickly, was prompt with her replies and was very friendly.

Thank you so much

:cheer :dance :cheer

&#10086; Decy &#10086;

[/CENTER]

15. I purchased a Luts Delf Miyu from Nirote. They had great communication throughout the entire transaction. When I asked a question about the body, Nirote both answered my question and provided photo reference.

Thanks again :D

16. Nirote sold me his Luts Delf El. I can't say enough good about him! Friendly, fast, and very informative. He even surprised me with some awesome extras. El's been extremely well taken care of. I'd buy from him any day.