1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for Phoenix

Jun 8, 2006

1. Wow! That's all I can really say... but wait, I'll say more! :)

I worked with Phoenix on some ideas for clothes I had rolling around in my head for a while. She took my ideas (and the fabric etc. that I shipped her) and turned out some fantastic stuff for my resin army. Super communication all the way through, above and beyond the call of duty :) I really enjoyed working with Phoenix and hope to again. Just wish the weather was better for lighting decent pics!

See my pic spam here ~~ Especially enjoy the Green Jacket!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194811

2. I bought a pair of jeans from Phoenix. They arrived in record time in a nice envelope and in great condition. Thanks Phoenix! A+!

3. Bought a miniature silk tie from Phoenix, and it came very fast! She's a delight to deal with, thank you!

4. Phoenix bought a charm necklace from Amethyst Collezione and she's a sweetheart to deal with! Polite and prompt communication, fast payment, and let me know the necklace has arrived safely :)

It has been a pleasure dealing with you, thank you!

5. Excellent buyer. Fast payment, good communication, very pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much!!

6. I bought a CH wig from Phoenix. It was nicely packaged and she was very good at keeping me updated.

7. I recently purchased a wig from Phoenix. The transaction went smoothly and she kept great communication. :) I would certainly buy from her again!

8. Phoenix bought my SD13 boy body and paid promptly, very friendly, it was great transaction!

9. Phoenix bought a music stand from me. She is a highly recommended buyer. Swift payment, great communication. All around perfect transaction!

10. Phoenix bought an SD-sized dog figure from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was good and payment was prompt. Thanks~

11. I comissioned messanger bags for two dolls. She kept great contact, showed me pictures along the way, and mailed fast!. The quality is AMAZING working zippers, pockets perfect scale everything. I can't say enough nice!

12. I bought a violin from Phoenix! Very friendly communication and shipped very quickly to me! Even showed pictures of the shipping receipts. ;} Great seller, I highly recommend her!

13. Phoenix was a darling boo and bought a Volks SD13-long legged boy body from me, and paid within minutes! It had to be one of the best and easiest transactions I ever had. She was so sweet, said she didn't even need pictures, but I had to send them anyway, just for assurance. I'm so glad she decided to buy from me, because now I can say I've helped contribute in bringing her boys to life. :>

Thank you again, sweetie! I'm so glad your boy has a body and I was able to get my medical bills paid AND get a new haircut!

*kisssss* I'm so glad you like the sexy red box, too. X3

14. Sold a pair of jeans to phoenix, great communication and fast payment, a very pleasant transaction. Thank you!! ^-^

15. Bought an awsome white jumpsuit from Phoenix. All went well- She's a great seller! :D

16. I've sold multiple items to Phoenix, and she is absolutely wonderful to deal with and very quick with payment. I would definitely deal with her in the future. Thanks! :D

17. Nadia bought some accessories from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and prompt with payment. Highly recommended!!

18. Excellent buyer! She ordered some Uno cards from me and as super fast with her payment. Would highly recommend her! :D

19. Phoenix purchased some SD13 clothes from me and paid very promptly! I highly recommend doing business with her. :) Thanks for the smooth transaction and great communication.

20. I commissioned Phoenix some SD13 clothes, her work is great! I highly recommend her. Here's the boys showing off ^__^ thank you!

[​IMG]