1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. This is place where you can leave feedback for me, pris84. Please specify what kind of a transaction it was - buying or selling. Thanks!

And I'll leave feedback for you as well.

2. I recently did a little faceup repair on pris84's Tensiya DS Hound.

pris84 is absolutely a pleasure to deal with - friendly, punctual, considerate, reliable! I'd recommend her to anyone! :D

Thanks so much for giving me a chance to work on your boy, K!

3. I sold pris84 some Volks sunglasses a little while back, and she was a dream to work with. Lovely communication, fast pay, and most importantly, she let me know when they arrived! :D Thank you, hon!

4. I had a great transaction with pris84.
      super fast payment & great communication !
      pris84 is a sincere buyer as much as she notify when she get a doll.
      Highly RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

5. I saw pris84's WTB post and had just what she looking for ... so I sent a PM. The transaction was pleasant, friendly and quick. Just perfect.
      Thanks so much,
      -Am

6. I just completed a large commission for Pris84 and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Prompt communication and speedy payment. Very friendly and just an all around joy. I hope to work with her again!

Thank you!

7. Bought a NaNuRi 2007 head from Pris84. I had it on layaway, she was very accommodating, and is a good person to deal with. Would deal with again!

8. I've recently sold an outfit to pris84, and once again she was a real pleasure to work with. Excellent, smooth transaction, thank you! :)

9. I bought a wig from pris84. She's a great seller and very pleasant to do business with. Thanks a lot! :)

10. pris84 bought some Doll Heart shoes from me. Great to deal with! Thanks :D

11. pris84 is such a sweetie, I'd sell to her again in a second.

12. I've bought several items through and from Pris84, she's great. I'll make more transactions with her in a heartbeat.

13. I purchased some wigs from pris84 and they're in great condition and a fast transaction! Thanks!

14. T-shirts arrived as promised and are very cool. Shipped quickly and for a reasonable price. Definatey buy from again.
      Thanks so much!

15. i bought several pair of shoes and pants from pris84, and they arrived promptly and were as described. thanks!!!!

16. I just received a wig I bought from Pris84 and it is absolutely wonderful. She was pleasant to talk with and shipping was prompt. I will definitely buy from her again.

^_^

17. Purchased a wig from Kristina. She was very easy to communicate with, the wig was shipped out promptly and arrived in great shape! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

18. Pris84 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with!

19. Pris84 purchased some Luts clothes from me, was very friendly, and paid promptly~ n_n

20. Pris84 was in one of my sadol GO. She is wonderful to deal with and I would do more businesses with her in the future :)
      Thankyou =)