1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for Sabashii

Mar 23, 2009

1. Starting my feedback thread. If you've had any transactions with me, please leave me feedback. I will be happy to return the favor! Thank you so much!

2. I painted two wonderful heads for my darling friend, Stephie (sabashii)! It was such a joy and I know I'll probably never get to paint two Elf Shiwoos ever again. X3 Communication is always great with sabashii and she is always a gem to work with!

3. Every transaction I have had with Sabashii has been great. Highly recommended. Great Communication.

4. I purchased a pair of boots for my girl from Sabashii and she was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and fast shipping. I will definitely do business with her again should the opportunity arise.

5. I bought an MSD Blond Curly wig from Sabashii :) What a nice person to work with :D Fast shipping, great communication! Everything went so smoothly! The wig was in great condition, very safe, and came in such a cute package :3 Thank you again!

6. Bought an unoa wig from Sabashii, had a great transaction and wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again! Many thanks! :)

7. I bought a table from Sabashii! It arrived fast and was perfect!
      Very smooth transaction! *___* Thanks!

8. Purchased a large doll chair from sabashii...Everything was perfect! It was packed VERY well, fair shipping price, and it was beautiful! Thanks so much!

9. I purchased furniture (couch) from Sabashii. It was shipped quickly and was VERY well packaged. It looks beautiful :)

Sabashii herself is an awesome person to deal with. She responded to my pm's pretty quickly and was really sweet. It was an excellent business transaction! I'd buy from her again and I recommend her to all serious buyers. Thank you!

10. I purchased a wig from sabashii and all was perfect !! Rapid, very good communication and very nice item, thanks ^^

11. I bought a Bambicrony elf from sabashii. It was a great transaction. She was well packed. There was great communication. I would recommend sabashii and buy from her again.

12. I bought a Delf boy body from sabashii, and it was an excellent transaction! The body was very well packaged, and arrived very quickly! Thank you again!

13. Purchased a pair of pants from Sabashii. Pants were in very good condition and I love them.

14. Avery late feedback..
      I bought a wonderful armchair from Sabashi in a perfect efficient and fun transaction. Its just brilliant! Many thanks for being an angel:)