Feed back for Addictiya

Mar 31, 2019

1. Hi, please leave your feedback here.

Thank you!:D

2. I bought a doll from Addictiya and the transaction was perfect ,great communication !!!

3. Addictiya purchased a Switch Yido head from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

4. :daisy:bcupcake:aheartbeaPositive feedback :aheartbea:bcupcake:daisy

I purchased some sd clothing from Addictiya and the whole transaction was perfect and Addictiya was great to buy from and shipped the items very quickly and always had great communication<3.
      The clothing was exactly as described and I would happily buy from Addictiya again:thumbup !

Thank you so much Addictiya !

5. I purchased a pair of soom rabbit leg parts from Addictiya, and the whole transaction is awesome! The package is packed nicely and looks sturdy. Definitely will deal with her again. Thanks a lot! :D

6. I bought a bundle of four wigs from Addictiya, it was a very positive transaction all around. The wigs look great, were well packed and communication was prompt. I would be happy to buy from Addictiya again.
      :):):)

7. I bought a lace front wig from Addictiya, and it was a great transaction. The wig is lovely and shipped quickly. Thanks much! :)

8. Awesome transaction with Addictiya from whom I purchased a Feeple Chloe. Shipping was fast and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

9. Bought some Koori legs from Addictiya, communication was prompt, shipping was fast, and the parts arrived well-packaged! Thank you for a great transaction!

10. I bought a doll from Addictiya and Im absolutely in love with him. Addictiya was super nice to but from and she shipped out super fast!!
      Definitely recommend this seller!!
      Thank you ❤️

11. I bought a doll head from Addictiya and it arrived super quickly and very well packed :) Thanks again!