1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for afa187

Nov 7, 2009

1. I look around here and It seems that afa187 have no feedback thread.
      So,I start one for afa187. :D

Positive Feedback!

I'm happy to deal with afa187.
      afa187 bought School A + SD13 from me.With fast Layaway, afa187 is a good person to deal with.

After the doll arrived to afa187.afa187 also kinds to sent pm approved me that the doll is in perfect sharp.

Thank you very much.I hope we'll have a good deal again in the future. :aheartbea

2. I sold to afa187. It was a wonderful experience and I hope to deal with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

3. afa187 bought a SOOM doll from me. She was really so nice to communicate and finished her layaway in amazing speed. I was been kindly told as soon as she picked up the package. Very friendly and lovely buyer she is. Highly commend~!

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I sold a El Tan to afa187 and all was really perfect with a really nice communication and a very very fast payment !!!! 200% recommended ! Thanks a lot :-)

5. I sold a bronze Soom Aphan to afa187, and it was a very pleasant transaction overall. I wouldn't hesitate to business with them again.
      Thank you very much! <3

6. Afa187 purchased my Harlequin boy and it was a wonderful transaction with fast payment and she even let me know when he arrived

I can highly reccommend this lovely DOA member to anyone that asks : )

7. I sold my Soom MD Chrom to afa187 and can just state it was the fastest and most comfortable sale I've ever made: clear questions, promt money transfer, and even the logistics company chosen by afa187 delivered the doll within 24 hours after sending. The communication itself was also very pleasant I've enjoyed it so much. I'd highly recommend her in any role - as a buyer, seller, ect - for any transactions to anyone!

8. Afa187 bought my Minimee Shou head, & it was truly a pleasant transaction. =) She paid exactly when promised, communication was excellent, very nice to talk to, & let me know when he arrived.

Thank you so much, again! And I'm glad you were finally able to get a Shou. <3

9. I bought Nyx Limos from Afa187. Communication and sending was very quick. Thank you and recommend. :)