1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for cainkeita

May 19, 2009

1. I bought a pair of MSD boots from her and they are great! Arrived well packaged and within decent time and very well priced. A great seller with wonderful communication

:D

2. I purchased 3 pairs of SD boots from cainkeita and the transaction was perfect. They were sent out quickly and I was given a tracking # so I could keep tabs on them during shipping. I'd definitely do business with cainkeita again!

3. I purchased a Tengu Mask from cainkeita and it was an amazing transaction. The item was well packaged and arrived quickly. The communication was also great. I would definitely purchase from her again as well!

4. brought a costume from her~~so nice and sweet~~~~~~~great communication and fast shipping~!!

thanks very much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. I bought two pairs of boots and a pair of dress shoes for my 1/4 dolls from cainkeita, and they arrived quickly and packed well. Wonderful communication and definitely recommended ^_^!

6. I purchased a pair of black SD boots from cainkeita and they are absolutely wonderful! Great service, recommended seller :D

7. The box looked like it got sat on, sadly. Despite the horrible condition of the package when it arrived, the product (three pair of shoes) was perfectly preserved and intact! The quality and look of the shoes are amazing, but they are a little big on my MSDs. I will most definitely order from cainkeita again!

8. I ordered a pair of boots from Cainkeita. They arrived really quickly and were packaged very well. Cainkeita was very sweet at all times and very easy to deal with. She kept in communication and provided a tracking number promptly. I'm really pleased with this transaction, and would love to deal with her again!

Thank you! :D

9. I purchased 2 leather bracelets from Cainkeita. She was a pleasure to deal with and the items arrived in a timely manner. They were super well packed and came with a free extra! Thank you. My boy enjoyed the free pastry keychain! And he's loving the bracelets, too.

10. I ordered a pair of boots from Cainkeita. They arrived in a timely manner, well packaged. A darling seller and pleasure to deal with. I'd definitely do business with her again.

11. I bought a very cute and very well priced pair of Yo-sd sized boots from cainkeita. They are amazing quality and a perfect fit. They were shipped the day after I paid and only took about a week to get from China to Norway. She even sent me an extra gift! Excellent seller. I will definitely buy more from her if I get the chance. :)

12. hello
      I bought a doll's accessoire from cainkeita , perfect transaction !
      very fast shipping
      Nice communication
      julie

13. I commissioned cainkeita to do a faceup.
      Communication with her was good, she gave prompt replies.
      She finished the faceup within the period she stated on her commission thread and the faceup was pretty too!
      A recommended faceup artist. ^^

14. cainkeita did a face up on my nana head,she did a great job and did a face up excatly on what i had asked for,she finished the face up in very good time,and she kept in good communication all the way,which is what i like,head was sent quickly and shipped fast after face up had finished,a lovely person and a good artist,thanks very much :cheer :cheer :cheer

15. I recently bought a pair of YoSD boots from cainkeita. They arrived quickly and even came with a little cell phone mascot! Thank you so much! :D

16. Cainkeita did a face-up of my 2006 Nanuri head and did a wonderful professional job. The face-up is georgeous, pictures don't hardly do it justice it is so beautiful in person. It was done in the time she said it would be. Her communication was good, and the delivery was very fast too. I highly recommend cainkeita for her smooth professional work and a great transaction overall. Thank you cainkeita!

17. Cainkeita did the beautiful faceup for my first doll Petsha :) Not only did she do an amazing job but she was so nice and awnsered all my questions very politely! I am sure I nagged her so much, but she was so kind and helped me understand more about dolls overall ^^ Her faceup was beautiful and took only a week! She shipped fast and the payment went smoothly. Overall an amazing transaction ^^ Thank you so much Cainkeita! <3

18. cainkeita done a beautiful face up for my little Yuh. She took very short time to do face up, without much delay. I really recommend her :D

19. I commissioned a faceup from Cainkeita, and the result is lovely and exactly what I wanted. The result was very satisfying.

Unfortunately, it took over a month for her to finish while she promises one to two weeks, and communication was not kept up well during that time. A lot of PM's went unanswered, and I felt uneasy about the transaction.

20. I‘m sorry just busy during that time, So let you wait for a relatively long time. very sorry.