1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for DD-ANNE

Jun 18, 2006

1. I plan to sell more things, so I start a feed back thread here.
      Thank you~ :sumomo:

2. I purchased a pair of boots from DD-ANNE. They are wonderful, and she is a pleasure to deal with!

3. I purchased 2 dolls of her line of dolls from DD-Anne. She packaged them well and they are adorable. I would highly recommend her as a seller and doll merchant.

4. I got a marvelous Tiny Near from her with a cute bunny charm gift. DD-ANNE is a talented doll maker and a nice seller. =)

5. I recieved my Tiny Near from DD-ANNE. I love him! He came with a little lucky kitty charm and everything was packaged very safely. I hope to order other dolls from her in the future.

6. I ordered 2 Near with wigs and makeup. I got just what I asked for with extras. She was great to deal with, I can't wait until the Big Near come out so I can buy from her again.

7. I purchased more dolls from DD-Anne here and on ebay.

I'm quite happy great communication and easy to deal with

8. I purchased 2 dolls from DD-Anne, with some accessories. She is wonderful to deal with, keeps you informed, everything was well packaged and the dolls are just beautiful! I will be a repeat buyer from her!

9. I purchased a doll from DD_Anne recently, and she was a star! Very kind and helpful, with great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. Fabulous, patient and so so talented. Everyone should have one of her dolls

11. Or 3, I now have 3. As you can tell I am a very happy repeat customer.

12. I purchased a Lotus Near from Anne! he's gorgeous!

DD-Anne was communicative and friendly, and always prompt to respond to my questions.
      Unfortunately, it looks as if customs might have opened my package in transit, so i cannot really comment honestly on the state of the shipping material as the box was in bad shape, but the doll survived and is as beautiful as i expected ^_^

thank you!

13. I purchased a Tiny Zombie Neare from DD-Anne just little while ago.
      The doll arrived today right to my door. It was very well packed, not even a slight damage taken in transit.
      DD-Anne is awesome to deal with. Communication was easy and _fast_.
      She was so helpful when I got problems with paying methods, and everything turned out well.

Her dolls are amazing, so tiny, and so detailed. I love the mold of ears of my Tiny Neare, so detailed. D:
      And I have to mention the face up work too, it's even more fantastic in real life. :0
      So tiny face, how does she do it? :D

One more happy customer here too, and I'm seeing forward ordering more of her tiny tinies someday~

14. purchased a 23.5cm lii. adorable girl (even though shes miscast) I love her to pieces!!
      great communication and fast shipping!

15. I bought a Tenten II from DD-Anne and the whole transaction was wonderful! DD-Anne was a sweetheart through the whole thing and tenten is such a cutie!

16. I bought several pair of tiny shoes and wigs from DD-Anne. Communication was friendly and transaction was flawless. I'd recommend her anytime!

Thank you so much!

17. Purchased a Tiny Near from DD-Anne some time ago and two pair of eyes just recently. She is an excellent communicator, fast shipper and a pleasure to do business with.
      Thanks again!! :D

18. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from DD-ANNE. She shipped fast and the whole transaction was great! Thanks so much ^^ <3

19. I purchased a pair of eyes from DD-ANNE. She shipped em fast and was very nice in letting me know when they shipped. The whole transaction went smoothly. Thank you!

20. I purchased a "miscast" doll from DD-Anne. The doll arrived quickly and is just to cute. Thanks!