1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feed back for DD-ANNE

Jun 18, 2006

1. I plan to sell more things, so I start a feed back thread here.
      Thank you~ :sumomo:

2. I purchased a pair of boots from DD-ANNE. They are wonderful, and she is a pleasure to deal with!

3. I purchased 2 dolls of her line of dolls from DD-Anne. She packaged them well and they are adorable. I would highly recommend her as a seller and doll merchant.

4. I got a marvelous Tiny Near from her with a cute bunny charm gift. DD-ANNE is a talented doll maker and a nice seller. =)

5. I recieved my Tiny Near from DD-ANNE. I love him! He came with a little lucky kitty charm and everything was packaged very safely. I hope to order other dolls from her in the future.

6. I ordered 2 Near with wigs and makeup. I got just what I asked for with extras. She was great to deal with, I can't wait until the Big Near come out so I can buy from her again.

7. I purchased more dolls from DD-Anne here and on ebay.

I'm quite happy great communication and easy to deal with

8. I purchased 2 dolls from DD-Anne, with some accessories. She is wonderful to deal with, keeps you informed, everything was well packaged and the dolls are just beautiful! I will be a repeat buyer from her!

9. I purchased a doll from DD_Anne recently, and she was a star! Very kind and helpful, with great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. Fabulous, patient and so so talented. Everyone should have one of her dolls

11. Or 3, I now have 3. As you can tell I am a very happy repeat customer.

12. I purchased a Lotus Near from Anne! he's gorgeous!

DD-Anne was communicative and friendly, and always prompt to respond to my questions.
      Unfortunately, it looks as if customs might have opened my package in transit, so i cannot really comment honestly on the state of the shipping material as the box was in bad shape, but the doll survived and is as beautiful as i expected ^_^

thank you!

13. I purchased a Tiny Zombie Neare from DD-Anne just little while ago.
      The doll arrived today right to my door. It was very well packed, not even a slight damage taken in transit.
      DD-Anne is awesome to deal with. Communication was easy and _fast_.
      She was so helpful when I got problems with paying methods, and everything turned out well.

Her dolls are amazing, so tiny, and so detailed. I love the mold of ears of my Tiny Neare, so detailed. D:
      And I have to mention the face up work too, it's even more fantastic in real life. :0
      So tiny face, how does she do it? :D

One more happy customer here too, and I'm seeing forward ordering more of her tiny tinies someday~

14. purchased a 23.5cm lii. adorable girl (even though shes miscast) I love her to pieces!!
      great communication and fast shipping!

15. I bought a Tenten II from DD-Anne and the whole transaction was wonderful! DD-Anne was a sweetheart through the whole thing and tenten is such a cutie!

16. I bought several pair of tiny shoes and wigs from DD-Anne. Communication was friendly and transaction was flawless. I'd recommend her anytime!

Thank you so much!

17. Purchased a Tiny Near from DD-Anne some time ago and two pair of eyes just recently. She is an excellent communicator, fast shipper and a pleasure to do business with.
      Thanks again!! :D

18. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from DD-ANNE. She shipped fast and the whole transaction was great! Thanks so much ^^ <3

19. I purchased a pair of eyes from DD-ANNE. She shipped em fast and was very nice in letting me know when they shipped. The whole transaction went smoothly. Thank you!

20. I purchased a "miscast" doll from DD-Anne. The doll arrived quickly and is just to cute. Thanks!