1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for DenaliWind

Jan 9, 2007

1. I bought a Rinon from DenaliWind and it was a real pleasure to deal with her. It was a smooth international transaction with perfect communications. Would highly recommand her. :)

2. I bought SD clothes from Denaliwind : communication was perfect, all items were as beautiful as described, they were shipped fast along with the neatest little gift! :aheartbea
      Thanks Denaliwind!

3. I commissioned DenaliWind for a face-up on my OD Tae. She was fantastic to work with- excellent communication throughout, worked quickly, allowed the opportunity for me to point out things I might like changed, and even re-did the face-up for free when she spotted a problem with the MSC. Her work has a gorgeous & unique style in person, too. Very happy with my boy and would highly recommend her!

4. I'm happy to say I commissioned Denali for a faceup and she did an amazing job!! She kept me up to date with everything during the whole process and was super easy to work with. I would not hesitate to send another one of my little ones to her :aheartbea

5. DenaliWind is the best! I just received some items I purchased from her and they were even better than I hoped they would be. Just perfect! She was great about communication and fast with shipping. It was an ideal transaction and I am just delighted. I would not hesitate to work with her again. She is an excellent seller (and a very nice person too.) Thank you!

6. I commissioned DenaliWind to paint my DZ Jake and I couldn't be happier! Excellent communication, prompt service and FANTASTIC quality of work. All I can say is... wow. I can't express how talented DenaliWind truly is! Her face-up skills are amazing and I would not hesitate sending another of my crew for her to paint!

Thank you so much for bringing my boy to life! :D

[​IMG]

7. I bought a Mio jumper from Denaliwind and she shipped them out THAT day. Amazing seller, definitely amazing to do business with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. A++++++

8. I just had DenaliWind give my tan Dollzone BB Jing a faceup, and he is now without question the most adorable doll I own! She is an incredibly talented faceup artist, a sweet and easy person to communicate with, and I look forward to working with her again!

9. I commissioned DenaliWind to paint my two boys. The communication was great. She's nice and friendly. She even re-did the face-up twice to adjust the eyebrow shape. So here are my face-upped boys:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Thank you!

10. Purchased some clothing items from DenaliWind and had a marvelous transaction. Fast and polite communication, speedy shipping and items arrived exactly as described. Would definitly buy from again as well as recommend!

11. DenaliWind commissioned me to make more food props, and as always, it was a joy working with her! Thank you so much for the opportunities! ^ ^ Highly recommended!

12. I purchased a minifee juri 08 from denali. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, very generous, great communication, a very smooth transaction :D couldn't reccomend her highly enough! Thanks so much for letting me buy my dream doll <3 :aheartbea

13. DenaliWind was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld group order and everything was simply swell! Communication was kept up well from their end and invoices were taken care of right away. A smooth and easy transaction, from start to finish, I would definitely be open to dealing with them again in the future.

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

14. I purchased 2 pairs of animetic eyes from DenaliWind- it was a excellent transaction, with great communication & fast shipping- highly recommended! Thanks so much :)

15. Purchase a dress from DenaliWind, good communication and fast shipping thank you

16. DenaliWind bought a CP Miyu from me and it was an excellent transaction- perfect communication, fast payments- she is a reliable and honest person.

17. I bought a Mio vest from DenaliWind, and it came in great condition, with a free gift! Great seller, would happily buy from her again! Thanks! ^_^

18. I bought some SD items from Denaliwind, she was amazing to deal with and the items were shipped super fast! Thank you! :)

19. Bought a Crobi wig from Denaliwind. We had great communication and shipping was fast! Very happy with this transaction.

20. I purchased several pieces of clothing from DenaliWind. Communication was swift and friendly at all times and she was very accommodating when I wanted to see pictures of the clothes on a doll. Definitely a recommended seller! Thank you!~