1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for DenaliWind

Jan 9, 2007

1. I bought an awesome ShuShu head for an excellent price from Denaliwind :) transaction was awesome, she was super friendly and the shipping was fast! Yay!!! Thank you so much!!! :)

2. DenaliWind commissioned me for some leggings of a size I wasn't currently making, she was very patient through the process and still remained calm when the original order was lost in the mail. She eventually got the second package but was truly a dear the WHOLE time. :)

3. DenaliWind is the best! I bought some shoes for my boy and I can not be happier with the transaction! The communication was excellent the price was great and she offered to pay the shipping and send some gifts.
      Thank you very much for the wonderful experience :D

4. Awesome service! I bought some TTYA shoes from DenaliWind and they arrive in great packaging super fast! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

5. Wonderful seller!! I bought some rRabit shoes and a pair of ttya pants from her and they were packaged very well and look perfect! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, she is a joy to work with!!

6. My second package arrived and I couldn't be happier. I purchased some more clothing items from DenaliWind and they got here safe and sound. Again, I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, she is a joy to work with!! Thank you :)

7. I bought a CP Chiwoo from DenaliWind and she was really great to work with. Really great communication and took great care in sending out the doll. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much!

8. I bought a wonderful pair of eyes and an outfit from Denali Wind! The transaction went so smoothly and quickly. Amazing shipping! I would buy from her again and recommend her to anyone. Thank you for the awesome stuff!

9. I purchased a pair of Mio Jeans from her, and everything went very well! Thank you so much! :)

10. i bought a minifee juri 2013 head from her, and the shipment came from Arizona to michigan within three days! her faceups are beautiful, and I'm definately going to comission more faceups for my other minifees!

11. DenaliWind purchased a blank Dollshe Hound with all faceplates from me. We agreed upon a layaway plan, which she adhered to with no problems whatsoever. She was very communicative throughout the transaction, and kept me up to date with her payments and progress. The layaway was paid off even quicker than anticipated.

DenaliWind was a pleasure to deal with and I feel very lucky to have sold to such a wonderful buyer - among the most pleasant I've come across! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

12. I had a wonderful positive experience selling to DenaliWind. I sold her a new Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis with lots of unoa option parts to play with. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction, from initial interest in the doll, to confirming her safe arrival and delivery. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with this friendly and enthusiastic buyer. A+ for DenaliWind! Enjoy! ^_^

13. I had my pukifee pong pong painted by Alicia, and I was planning to sell her but she did such an AMAZING job that I have to keep the dolly <3 I will without a doubt love to get another custom face up from her in the future. :D

14. I bought a Fairyland FeePle60 Miyu head from Denali Wind and WOW IT WAS A GREAT TRANSACTION!! Along with a wonderfully condtioned head she sent me a full Promise of the World outfit - A WHOLE OUTFIT!!! What a great Gal and a great transaction! <3

15. DenaliWind purchased a doll from me. Communication was great and payment was fast and paid in full. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

16. I purchased the cutest Unoa from DenaliWind! Great communication, quick shipping and an ease to work with : ) Would purchase from again in a heartbeat : )

Thanks again,
      Zenna

17. DenaliWind purchased my Luts Lishe, prompt communication and fast payment! An excellent buyer who provided a wonderful new home for Lishe! Thanks again!

18. DenaliWind bought a pair of hands from me. She was a fast communicator, paid promptly and was very pleasant to deal with. Great transaction, would definitely deal with again ^_^

19. DenaliWind purchased some apothecary glass jars and the bottle set from me. Everything went so smooth and I couldn't be happier with the transaction ^_^
      highly recommend DenaliWind! Thank you very much ^3^

20. DenaliWind sold me her Feeple60 Miyu on a super long layaway, and I couldn't be happier!! <3 She was uber patient and friendly through the whole layaway! Shes a super awesome seller and person that I know I will have future transactions with! ^w^