1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Deuxmarie

Mar 14, 2009

1. If I have bought something from you, or you have bought something from me, please leave feedback here :)

2. Deuxmarie Bought a Puki Rose from me.
      SUPER Fast payment.
      ^_^ I highly recomend doing business with her.

-kay

3. Sold Faith head to Deuxmarie. She paid quickly and was quick to respond to pm's. Would definitely do business with again:)
      -Diana

4. What a pleasure it is to sell to Deuxmarie! She purchased a bjd from me, paid instantly, and the communication has been a huge bunch of fun. I highly recommend her! Thanks!

5. Deuxmarie was a wonderful buyer! She paid right away and was a pleasure to talk to :)

6. Deuxmarie bought a Migidoll Ryu head from me. She was a superb buyer and a seller's wish :) She paid for the item immediately and let me know the moment he arrived into her care.

Thank you Deuxmarie and I look forward to doing business with you again someday!

:aheartbea:aheartbea Suweylu

7. Deuxmarie is great to work with! She purchased a paintbrush from me. She is polite and friendly in all her pm's, paid quickly, let me know when her package arrived, and left me feedback - all round a perfect transaction! I would certainly recommend her. :thumbup Thanks again!

8. Deuxmarie bought a DC Ada from me and it was a wonderful first selling experience here on DOA. She paid immediately, let me know right away when she arrived, and was quick and lovely to reply to emails with. A true pleasure, thank you again!