1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for GiftLek

Nov 10, 2009

1. I bought a T.shall head from her, everything was just perfect, nice communication!!! Thanks again^^

2. Purchase a pukipuki lily from GiftLek and recived in wonderful time and condition. Very freindly communication and great condition of the doll

Thanks soo Much

3. I was in a GO that Giftlek arranged. Quick shipping when the GO arrived :) ++++ from me :)

4. I participated in GiftLek's Crobidoll GO. The order was well organized and items were shipped to me very quickly, thanks! :D

5. Participated in a Crobidoll GO from Giftlek, it went really smoothly and really fast =D
      She was really fast to take care of a little mistake CD made and kept me updated ^___^

Really great!
      Thank you!!

6. I participated in a group order for Crobi doll that GiftLek ran. Everything went wonderfully smooth! My items arrived insanely fast to what I was expecting. I would definitely participate in anything with GiftLek again.

7. I bought Cuprit from palartok. Smooth transaction, fast shipping and very pleasant communication with seller.The doll's condition is really perfect.
      I'm happy with my purchase! Thank you very much!

8. Participated in a Luts Group Order run by GiftLek-
      The order went through super fast, and we were kept updated during the whole process-
      I would definitely join another order anytime!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

9. I was in GiftLek's Luts GO and everything went great. Super fast and kept us updated throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO organized by GiftLek. Thanks!

10. I bought a wig from GiftLek and am very pleased with her.
      The Wig arrived very quickly and the communication GiftLek was excellent.
      I can recommend good!
      Thanks again! ^^

11. Was part of a Luts GO run by GiftLek. Great communication and fast shipping when items arrived. A++++ Thanks!!

12. i bought Breccia ears, and costume for Giftlek, it was a perfect transaction. she was prompt to reply, and shipped as promised. everything arrived swiftly and safely. would buy again.

13. I bought a dress from GiftLek and the transaction was the FAST one I have ever had a part in. I contacted her on Friday about the dress. And it was shipped on Saturday and I just got it today!!! She was super fast in responding to my emails!! Great seller!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

14. I purchased a puki wig from GiftLek and the transaction was perfect. She sent it fast and was very friendly. Thank you!!!

15. bought a puki outfit THRILLED with the purchase and reciept of my stuffs YAY!!! and thanks

16. super positive feedback! I purchased a Puki Caramel Lily from GiftLek and the transaction was very smooth. She was willing to work with me on payment and shipped very quickly. Thank you so very much!

17. I bought an Appini Soom outfit from Giftlek and the transaction went very smoothly. We had some shaky moments but she was kind enough to send me the matching shoes to the outfit as an apology. A super great seller, highly recommended!

18. I've bought a Soom Appini from GiftLek. She has been really nice and considerate, and shipped quickly. I recommend her!!

19. GiftLek is a great seller. Very nice, great communication, and fast shipping. I highly recommend her. Thank you!

20. I recently purchased a Crobidoll White Rabbit Yeon-ho from GiftLek. Her communication was great, she was friendly, kind and willing to answer every question I had, even a random one about what time the doll was shipped. She kept me well up to date upon when it would be shipped as well. He arrived home safety and well packed. I would recommend her as a seller.

Thank you!
      Tsuuba