1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for GiftLek

Nov 10, 2009

1. I bought a Minoruworld Leila from GiftLek. She was great; worked out a short layaway with me, shipped quickly, and packed Leila well. I would be happy to do business with her again! :)

2. I bought Volks MSD F-18 from GiftLek. Everything went very good, she responded me very quickly and was very helpful. She shipped the girl quickly and properly packed. I highly recommend her :)

3. I purchased Cheshire Kitten Lance form GiftLek. She was awesome! I had a WTB thread up and GiftLek contacted me right when she put up her sales thread to let me know she was selling him. Great communication and shipping was super fast! I would certainly enter into another enjoyable transaction with GiftLek! Thank you so much!

4. [​IMG]

~*~ Dollmore Group Order ~*~

❧ Giftlek ❧

participated in my very first Dollmore Group Order here in DoA. She was very friendly and a joy to deal a transaction with. Her payments were prompt and so was her communication. Even though we couldn't get her entire order because one of them was sold out, she was very understanding about it. I would love to have her on my group order anytime.

Thank you so much for making my first G.O. successful here in DoA.

:cheer :dance :cheer

❦ Decy ❦

5. GifLek ran a Dolomi split here in which I got a tail and feet.

Was very fast to respond to my questions and shipped promptly once the items arrived.

Thank you for running this split!

A+

6. Positive

I joined a Soom Dolomi Split that GiftLek was hosting so i could get the R.Dolomi Head. GiftLek was an amazing split leader, patient, kept great communication, fast with shipping and all together a wonderful person to work with. I would not hesitate to be apart of another split with GiftLek in the near future.

Thank you so much for making this a wonderful transaction! <3

7. Also participated in a split run by GiftLek. Communication and shipping were all prompt. A very smooth transaction, couldn't ask for a better lead. :thumbup

8. I bought Giftleks Wings of Tomorrow Violet by rosette and as a seller she couldn't have been more wonderful!

The doll was perfectly described, perfectly packaged, I'd barely have known there was someone between myself and soom! and on a personal level she was always helpful and courteous and quick to reply to questions.. an absolute gem!

I would be more than delighted to do business with her again.

9. Just had a very good experience with GiftLek ! I purchased a Volks Yo-Tenshi Tsugumi and she is exactly as described and in excellent condition. Packaging was wonderful and communication was excellent.

Thank you, GiftLek !!

10. So so very behind on leaving this feedback for GiftLek in regards to the Soom Dolomi split I participated in for the outfit. 8D;; I'm really sorry about that.

This is a POSITIVE feedback for the split! It was very easy to work with GiftLek, despite my getting distracted over these past few months. 8); When something went wrong with the mail, GiftLek was kind enough to fix the problem without hassle and in the end the outfit arrived to me safely after taking a long time to journey here in the first place. /o/

Thanks for letting me participate, and sorry again for this extremely late feedback. ;;

11. GiftLek ran a split from soom for Trond and I was able to snag the adorable kitty toes/paws. I was always kept up to date with the status of the doll and ordering, and once it arrived shipping was quick. I would say GiftLek is a very reliable seller and I am very happy with this easy transaction :) Thank you!

12. GiftLek ran a split for a SOOM Trond that I got his paws from. She was quick, easy to communicate with, and all around great with running the split. I would love to participate with her again!

13. I bought a Cuprit head from Giftlek and all was really perfect: with a prompt shipping and a head very well packaged. The communication was really nice ! 200% recommended as a seller :-) Thanks!

14. had a wonderful transaction with giftlek. Quick communication, fast shipment, thank you! A++

15. Giftlek ran a Trond split and I grabbed the sleepy head. He arrived today, well-packed and perfect. Communication was prompt, clear and friendly. Would definitely deal with her again. Thanks so much, Giftlek!

16. GiftLek was part of my Soom Lami split for some parts. She let me know when she has changed addresses and paid quickly. I'm very pleased and would love to deal with her again. Thank you very much!

17. GiftLek participated in my twelfth Fairyland group order and everything went through amazingly well. Payments were sent in a timely fashion and while communication from their end wasn't exactly up to par, the reason for such was explained to me and I don't fault them for it at all. :) That aside, our transaction was a very pleasant one and I would happily work with them again.

[ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]
      &#9786;][ T h a n k i e s!! ][&#9786;
      [ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]

18. I just received my little Brownie and it's wonderful! The whole transaction was easy, friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. I was kept well informed the whole way through and thedoll was packed with care and shipped quickly. Thank you very much!!

19. Bought a Soom SuperGem Female body from GiftLek. Very happy with transaction. Would by from her again. ^_^

20. Bought a Soom Cuprit outfit. Second transaction from Giftlek and once again very happy. Thanks ^_^