1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for Kaiser-Serena

Mar 29, 2008

1. Hello if I have bought/sold anything please leave feedback here. Please include what I bought/sold.

Thank you very much~

2. I sold a white dress outfit to Kaiser-Serena. Fast payment and great communication. Kaiser Serena is a pleasure to deal with! :)

3. Kaiser-Serena bought a kimono from me, she was very nice and was prompt with payment!

4. bought a rement set from kaiser and it was wonderful she kept me updated and everything. :) very very pleased with the purchase and the person i purchased the item from. absouletly wonderful.

5. kaiser bought a wig from me. communication was excellent, payment was quick! thank you~ =)

6. Bought an SD nono head (slightly damaged), payment fine, communication good - dispatching it took a few days but shipping was fast.. :)
      Just one thing - the post said she was 2005, but inside the head the date is 2002 - not a problem though, as she isn't yellow or anything..
      Overall: good-good - Thank you! :)

7. bought a volks head. was just as descirbed - no damage etc.. plus came with a few extra eyes and a wig :D
      good communication and generally great!
      thank you

8. Kaiser-Serena 'split' a Soom Heliot in the Marketplace. I purchased the God Master hands. The hands unfortunately arrived broken; I received a full refund for them from Kaiser-Serena. The 'problem transaction thread' for this split may be found here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319073